Halo Legendary Crate PAX West exclusive pin!

Hey everyone! For those of you at PAX (or who might have friends at PAX) I just wanted to let you know that we have a PAX West exclusive Master Chief Pinny Arcade pin at our booth (#6516)! They’ll be $15 each and we have limited quantities, so make sure to grab one while you can!

Must…Have…
I wish I could go but I am busy with other stuff.

Darn it, everything cool is at PAX the one year I miss out. :frowning:

I would be pretty disappointed that there’s no way I could get one if I hadn’t of received a pretty sweet AR pin just a day earlier.

:wink:

It’s a cool pin, no doubt… but, damn, $15 seems kinda pricey.

I do suppose that is what you get when you combine small target audience, convention exclusive, and limited production…

Woah! Those look really neat! I would definitely like to have that!

I was going to drop by the booth tomorrow if I had time, before I jump back over to 343 studios again (twice in 2 days, lucked out on this trip lol). Save me a pin in the event I don’t make it to the booth until Sunday? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit Update: I snagged 2 pins, gave my spare to GrimBrother One :slight_smile:

No thanks. Done with crate “exclusives”

> 2535437652903765;5:
> It’s a cool pin, no doubt… but, damn, $15 seems kinda pricey.
>
> I do suppose that is what you get when you combine small target audience, convention exclusive, and limited production…

$15 is the standard Pinny Arcade price for all PAX Pinny Arcade Pins, not just ours. :slight_smile:

> 2533274875982754;8:
> No thanks. Done with crate “exclusives”

This is not a crate exclusive, it was a PAX exclusive. This pin was not and will not be in the Halo Legendary Crate.

> 2533274950162674;4:
> I would be pretty disappointed that there’s no way I could get one if I hadn’t of received a pretty sweet AR pin just a day earlier.
> :wink:

I just my crate in the mail today and the pin is probably my favorite since the first one. It’s really nice looking.