halo legendary campaign

Hey y’all, im looking for 3 other players to start and complete Halo Anniversary on legendary, its not that im not good enough to do this alone, its just it would be much more fun to do it Co-op and I figured instead of persuading my friends to bother doing it, to look online and maybe, make some new friends, gamertag is Oaky94. Send me a message or comment on here, I’ll be on both :slight_smile:

i messaged you to help you out!

Thanks bud :slight_smile: Anyone else is welcome to hop on the band wagon, any missions you’ve missed out after its all finnished I’ll go back and complete with you on Legendary :slight_smile:

I’ll be online in about 3 hours if you’re online as well I’ll message your gamertag. I would also like to tackle legendary with 4 player coop.

> Thanks bud :slight_smile: Anyone else is welcome to hop on the band wagon, any missions you’ve missed out after its all finnished I’ll go back and complete with you on Legendary :slight_smile:

Good gaming on legendary hope to see you online and finish getting of installation 4 halo :D!

Sorry to be the one too break this but it’s only two player coop