Halo Legacy Achievement List.

So here is a list of all the achievements I need to get before the services shutdown in December. If anyone else is missing any of these achievements or is willing to help get them in exchange for an achievement they need then please let me know. I have 3 Xbox One controllers.

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - Finished.
Halo 3 - Finished.
Halo 3: ODST - Finished.

Halo: Reach:

• Don’t Touch That! - Paper Beats Rock. - License to Kill.Halo: Spartan Assault.

• Pretty much all Co-Op related achievements.Halo Wars.

• Running the Show sighHalo 4 - Really long list!

• What Power Outage? - Bromageddon. - Crimson DLC Achievements. - Majestic DLC Achievements. - Castle DLC Achievements. - Protect this House. - Hat Trick. - From Downtown. - Repeat Survivor. - Can’t Catch Me. - Just a Scratch. - Pitchin’ a Tent. - One Man Army. - Shocking. - Got it!

Hi my friend, if I can find some time to play the console, I will be happy to help you with some of these achievements.

I can help with the Spartan assault co-op mode. I’m going back through the game right now on the xbox one and 360 versions to unlock the blackeye/thunderstorm skull for them both like I did with the windows version. Happy to help you complete co-op while getting the skulls in that at the same time. lol

I can be online every night from 9 PM EST to 1 AM est.