Halo LE off Gamestop's website...

I am impressed, this is just like Mass Effect 3’s LE.

Hopefully it means we have an actually limited, limited edition.

“Not available.”

> “Not available.”

Yeah as in sold out

It was available a few days ago

i thought microsoft liked money, i hope amazon resist till october 6

Could be just a technical hiccup, because the gamestop website is crashing one me alot right now. But if this is true, I’m going to quickly order one off amazon. Web armor ftw.

> Could be just a technical hiccup, because the gamestop website is crashing one me alot right now. But if this is true, I’m going to quickly order one off amazon. Web armor ftw.

It is not a “technical hiccup”, every other game is there and every halo 4 edition is there except LE.

It is sold out/no remaining stock.

I am kind of glad, the limited edition is living up to it’s name.

LOL Mass Effect 3s wasn’t limited, I picked up a copy of it a month ago!

My local GameStop better still be taking pre-orders… >:(

I was in their three times and as a result of their inconveniences, I was unable to pre-order Halo 4 LE!

> > “Not available.”
>
> Yeah as in sold out
>
> It was available a few days ago

I know, I was just linking to the actual store page for it.

> My local GameStop better still be taking pre-orders… >:(
>
> I was in their three times and as a result of their inconveniences, I was unable to pre-order Halo 4 LE!

You might have to go elsewhere. Looks like Gamestop is only getting a very limited amount of Limited Editions.

Wonder how many they sold

Canada says not available as well, and no stores within a 100km radius of my house has it in stock according to the check availability :slight_smile:

is the Microsoft store out too?

> is the Microsoft store out too?

Idk, but amazon still has them.

> > My local GameStop better still be taking pre-orders… >:(
> >
> > I was in their three times and as a result of their inconveniences, I was unable to pre-order Halo 4 LE!
>
> You might have to go elsewhere. Looks like Gamestop is only getting a very limited amount of Limited Editions.

I don’t think they do them anywhere else where I live. :frowning:

Good thing I pre-ordered the day they announced it…

Oh jeasus. BTW does anyone know when they charge your card for the game? I’m having it shipped overnight to my house since i can;t make the midnight launch :L

Gamestop is out of stuck internationally nearly, I am not sure how many UK and AU have left but its not many, Mightyape sold out 2 days ago as well, I also hear rumors that Best Buy will run dry quite soon. I think Amazon is still healthy but I wouldnt hold my breathe long, its going to be a fight to get LE’s before launch soon.

Gamestop will usually stop taking preorders for special edition a month to two months before the game is released. On a rare occasion you have special cases like with the Borderlands 2 Loot Chest where it really did sell out less than a week after it was announced.

Why is the console still 400$? I thought it dropped to 350$?