Halo is truly dead.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

That is all. I just hope they don’t F*** up H6. This is their last chance.

playing it right now, not dead, great

And how long have you been playing Halo? Halo 4 was horrendous. Halo 5 is horrendous (although the MP is not that bad).
People who continue to play Halo simply do not understand the heart and soul of the original games.

Dead? Hardly…

No, Halo 5 may be alive in player base…
but it’s a shell of what Halo once was.

> 2533274873190857;1:
> That is all. I just hope they don’t F*** up H6. This is their last chance.

This quote has been said since all the way back in Halo 2.

The bold has been said for 343i since Halo 4.

It’s amazing how it’s always the next time it’s their “last chance”.

And if Halo is already dead, that means there won’t be a Halo 6, right? So why are you waiting for Halo 6 to fix things?

> 2533274873190857;1:
> That is all. I just hope they don’t F*** up H6. This is their last chance

Did I miss the moment when Microsoft appointed you to determine who was allowed to make Halo and how many ‘chances’ they should have? Do you have an actual argument to support your frankly absurd claim or are you just intending to provide a poorly thought out vitriolic rant full of clichés you don’t actually understand and can’t back up?

> 2533274873190857;3:
> And how long have you been playing Halo? Halo 4 was horrendous. Halo 5 is horrendous (although the MP is not that bad).
> People who continue to play Halo simply do not understand the heart and soul of the original games.

Since 2001. And that is -Yoink-. There are quite a few people who’ve been playing as long as I have who don’t share your point of view. Halo is still wonderful. Halo 5 made mistakes, that’s why we offer constructive criticism so that 343 can do a better job next time.

> 2533274833081329;6:
> > 2533274873190857;1:
> > That is all. I just hope they don’t F*** up H6. This is their last chance.
>
>
> This quote has been said since all the way back in Halo 2.
>
> The bold has been said for 343i since Halo 4.
>
> It’s amazing how it’s always the next time it’s their “last chance”.

Really? Because I only said it after Halo 4 was released funnily enough. Rather than grouping me into a group i don’t belong to, how about you focus on the individual? Furthermore, and yes, I have said that multiple times for a good reason. Because I loved Halo?? I want it to be good. And Halo 6 REALLY is their last chance.
343i is a total f*** up. They should take some tips from the coalition. It’s pretty clear that 343i doesn’t care about making a good game, their motivation seems to be their pay cheque. It’s made so obvious when you look at the differences between Bungie and 343 interviews. Bungie employees look like they actually would play the game, 343 looks like a bunch of hipsters.

I agree, this is truly the best Halo yet.

Not much to discuss here. If you want to make a thread saying WHY you think it’s “dead” then go ahead.