Most of you are saying “343i. please!!!,don’t ruin Halo just like COD!”
Well,let’s see.
2007-Halo 3
2009-Halo Wars
2009-Halo 3:ODST
2010-Halo:Reach
2011-Halo CEA
2012-Halo 4
There’s a new Halo every year,but,let me ask.
Does Halo Wars have MP?
Yes,but it isn’t a shooter
Does ODST have COMPETITIVE MP?
No.
Does Reach have Competitive MP?
Yes
When did Reach came Out?
2010,3 years after Halo 3
Halo CEA is having his own MP?
No.
When is Halo 4 coming?
2012,2 years after Reach.

And also,343i. have been making Halo 4 since a time,(At least enought to say it’s coming holidays 2012).

"But there’s a Halo every year!!!(At least since Wars)"Well,ODST and CEA(Wars is not even an FPS) are COMPLEMENTING,instead of REPLACING Halo 3 and Reach.
Don’t be KIDS,they’re complementing Halo experience,not replacing games(And it’s VERY optional if you want to buy them).

Sorry for my english,from Mexico with love <4

This man is a very logical person and I respect and agree with everything he just said.

In other words, GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL. …and cookies.

Yeah ,
343 has stated they have been working on Halo 4 for at least 2 years already. Another thing that is nice is that the whole purpose of its creation is to make Halo games. I am so thrilled that Microsoft decided to create a whole studio for this purpose instead of contracting it out to 10 different studios.

> This man is a very logical person and I respect and agree with everything he just said.
>
>
> In other words, GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL. …and cookies.

Thanks,cookies,delicious .,i’m gonna sell my medal right now,i want cookies.

<4

> Yeah ,
> 343 has stated they have been working on Halo 4 for at least 2 years already. Another thing that is nice is that the whole purpose of its creation is to make Halo games. I am so thrilled that Microsoft decided to create a whole studio for this purpose instead of contracting it out to 10 different studios.

I agree.

CEA isn’t having it’s own MP, it just comes with a 7 map map pack of 6 remastered maps made for Reach, and 1 new Firefight map that will probably be based off something in Halo 1, and Frankie said it will be unlike any other firefight map we’ve seen so far so it has me kind of curious.

Even though you are poorly informed, you have a point.

For your information, Halo Wars came out in 2009 before Halo 3: ODST and Halo Anniversary is using Reach’s multiplayer.

> Even though you are poorly informed, you have a point.
>
> For your information, Halo Wars came out in 2009 before Halo 3: ODST and Halo Anniversary is using Reach’s multiplayer.

Well,i edited Halo Wars Part.
And,I know that about CEA,but i’m really not sure.

> > Even though you are poorly informed, you have a point.
> >
> > For your information, Halo Wars came out in 2009 before Halo 3: ODST and Halo Anniversary is using Reach’s multiplayer.
>
> Well,i edited Halo Wars Part.
> And,I know that about CEA,but i’m really not sure.

They’ve said it in numerous videos and even in the podcast.

Halo Wars came out in March of 2009. I wish everyone would stop saying 2008. You can even see 2009 somewhere on the back of the box on top of that. (And yes, I know someone before said this too.)

> > > Even though you are poorly informed, you have a point.
> > >
> > > For your information, Halo Wars came out in 2009 before Halo 3: ODST and Halo Anniversary is using Reach’s multiplayer.
> >
> > Well,i edited Halo Wars Part.
> > And,I know that about CEA,but i’m really not sure.
>
> They’ve said it in numerous videos and even in the podcast.

As i said,i’m Mexican.
I can PERFECTLY understand text,but it’s a little dificult to me to underestand voice,and i actually don’t watch the podcast,so i didn’t knew that.
Anyways,thanks for telling me.

Agreed with that. Plus, most COD fans get the games primarily for multiplayer (I said most, not all), whereas a lot of Halo gamers want the story mode and online. I love the story, so I am very happy that we get side games like Wars, ODST (my favorite), and CEA to compliment CE, 2, 3, Reach, and 4.

Also, Wars came out March 5th, 2009. There was no Halo game in 2008. :slight_smile:

> Halo Wars came out in March of 2009. I wish everyone would stop saying 2008. You can even see 2009 somewhere on the back of the box on top of that. (And yes, I know someone before said this too.)

Yep, tho it was supposed to come out 2008.