Halo is NOT a CoD!

Stop calling Halo 4 the next or another Call of Duty. Just because 343 are adding something similar to perks, which they said aren’t even perks… and custom classes alot of you started calling it that. Please stop, Halo isn’t going to change into that, the storyline is still rich, and same with the environment. I am just saying you realize that Halo Reach basicaly had perks and custom classes, armor abilities and loadouts ring a bell? The only thing they changed is that its not going to be in tiers ingame anymore, its just going to be player chosen before hand. And why would a diehard Halo fan want to call it that anyways? I mean yeah I play CoD but I play Halo 4x more than CoD and I never want to compare the two because you can’t. Halo is in the future and CoD is present, the only similarity they have is the genre, and some minor details. And Halo has way more creativity and gameplay to offer. And if you want to talk about stealing ideas, well CoD did it to Halo before Halo did to them, I recall theatre being in CoD right after Halo did it… Infact I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a similar forge like option in the next CoD. Just please stop calling Halo another CoD because it’s not, your just over exagerating.

Halo isn’t COD so I always wonder why people try to compare good/halo and bad/COD.

Of course we are over exagerating, a new game of Halo, we just make our opinions clear.

And the majority of Halo fans hated Reach because of those features you mentioned.

At the moment Halo 4 doesnt seem like Halo, it seems more like CoD ripoff to gain maximum profits. If you don’t see that with the current information we have you’re kidding yourself.

You’re on a Halo forum … I think everyone know’s this, and the people that say otherwise are just trolling to get post numbers in their thread – you shouldn’t have to rant about this on a Halo forum imo.

~ @RecallAP ~

> And the majority of Halo fans hated Reach because of those features you mentioned.

I know, I did as well. I don’t know why Bungie ever added them, but I didn’t say that they were good ever. I was just saying that nothing really changed because they were pretty much already in the game in Reach, and are kinda sorta just being changed a bit it looks like.

> At the moment Halo 4 doesnt seem like Halo, it seems more like CoD ripoff to gain maximum profits. If you don’t see that with the current information we have you’re kidding yourself.

I already know that too its obvious, CoD is getting lots of money while Halo is declining so Frank O Conner is attempting to raise sales. I never said anything about sales though, this post was just about people calling it a CoD and thats annoying because it’s not.

COD is not Halo.

> Stop calling Halo 4 the next or another Call of Duty. Just because 343 are adding something similar to perks, which they said aren’t even perks… and custom classes alot of you started calling it that. Please stop, Halo isn’t going to change into that, the storyline is still rich, and same with the environment. I am just saying you realize that Halo Reach basicaly had perks and custom classes, armor abilities and loadouts ring a bell? The only thing they changed is that its not going to be in tiers ingame anymore, its just going to be player chosen before hand. And why would a diehard Halo fan want to call it that anyways? I mean yeah I play CoD but I play Halo 4x more than CoD and I never want to compare the two because you can’t. Halo is in the future and CoD is present, the only similarity they have is the genre, and some minor details. And Halo has way more creativity and gameplay to offer. And if you want to talk about stealing ideas, well CoD did it to Halo before Halo did to them, I recall theatre being in CoD right after Halo did it… Infact I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a similar forge like option in the next CoD. Just please stop calling Halo another CoD because it’s not, your just over exagerating.

You do realize that the only reason why 343i said that what ever they are adding are not perks is to make it seem like they are not just copying cod. Of course they are not going to call these things perks but they might be called armor enhancements or something like that. In some ways they have to copy cod because cod is the biggest and most mainstream game on the market why wouldn’t they want take some of the features from cod. 343i are going to try to make all the cod kids buy halo 4 with things like perks, loadouts, etc. Then once the cod noobs find out that halo will always take some skill and brains they will go back to black ops 2. If halo 4 is a flop most of the hard core halo fans are going to go back to halo 3 and say that halo is dead. Nobody is going to say that reach is better than halo 4 because there is no way that halo 4 will be worse than reach. Hopefully halo 4 is beast.

> And the majority of Halo fans hated Reach because of those features you mentioned.

I guess they weren’t Halo fans then. You do have to wonder, because there are more than 2000 inheritors… so can people really hate the game that much??? I know that if you’ve played past the rank of warrant officer, you’ve enjoyed the game.

This thread AGAIN?

We get it. Everyone on this site loathes Call of Duty and every poor soul who dares have fun playing it. Do we really need to be reminded of this every 3 seconds?

No one thinks it’s gonna be like COD, only COD fans say that, only so they can -Yoink- about something.

It’s not that it’s like cod more as it’s just very different than what we liked about the original halo trilogy. It plays very different and a lot of the variables seem to increase randomness instead of skill and that is why people relate it to cod. I’m talking about Reach and inferring on Halo 4, but ultimately I will make my decision after the game is released. Until then I will stick to Halo 3 and just pretend Reach never happened.

thanks for pointing out the obvious

@Jrock Actually I am pretty sure they didn’t. Forge is one of the best things ever. Armor abilities added a new level of strategy. Theater mode was not perfect but is is still a theater mode. What you mean is a small minority of halo players whine about how each sequel differs from the last in some way and the majority don’;t give a sheep or think the new ideas are good

> Just because 343 are adding something similar to perks, which they said aren’t even perks…

Calling an elephant a giraffe doesn’t mean it isn’t an elephant anymore.

Good i have and will only have halo games in my Xbox

No Cod or Mw12 or any other games

JUST HALO’S