halo is losing agianst starcraft 2 for g4's game of the year!!!

HALO NATION HELP OUT!! lol i like SC its a good game but i think halo reach should win, considering that i hate RTS games, right now is SC=56 and reach=44 we cant lose!!! the website is

http://g4tv.com/videogamedeathmatch/battle/29

visit and vote so we can win!!! lol please!!!

WE CANT LOSE GAME OF THE YEAR TO STARCRAFT 2 VISIT THE SITE ABOVE AND VOTE FOR HALO REACH!!!

Big deal, Starcraft 2 does a good job at being an RTS on the PC platform, while Reach fails being an FPS on a console.
I voted Starcraft 2, because it deserves it.

> Big deal, Starcraft 2 does a good job at being an RTS on the PC platform, while Reach fails being an FPS on a console.
> I voted Starcraft 2, because it deserves it.

while halo may have not deserve it i dont think starcraft does either. and since halo is losing i voted for it

They’re both good games in their genres. I can’t vote. I play and love both of them :stuck_out_tongue:

StarCraft 2 was about ten years in the making, and is the apogee of what an RTS should be.

Halo, on the other hand, did not do as well as MW2 opening weekend, and may yet be outsold by Black Ops.

StarCraft deserves it because it is a masterpiece. Halo Reach is just an improvement on Halo 3.

Did I mention that Halo was originally intended to be an RTS… and it would have been a blatant ripoff of StarCraft. It still is a blatant ripoff of StarCraft:

Humans=Terrans

Covenant=Protoss

Flood=Zerg

Any questions?

Sorry. I like Halo but it’s just the cold hard truth.

> StarCraft 2 was about ten years in the making, and is the apogee of what an RTS should be.
>
> Halo, on the other hand, did not do as well as MW2 opening weekend, and may yet be outsold by Black Ops.
>
> StarCraft deserves it because it is a masterpiece. Halo Reach is just an improvement on Halo 3.
>
> Did I mention that Halo was originally intended to be an RTS… and it would have been a blatant ripoff of StarCraft. It still is a blatant ripoff of StarCraft:
>
> Humans=Terrans
>
> Covenant=Protoss
>
> Flood=Zerg
>
> Any questions?
>
> Sorry. I like Halo but it’s just the cold hard truth.

Yes, yes, troll, troll, good, good.

I’ll have you know, StarCraft is a blatant ripoff of multiple science fiction novels and franchises.

> > StarCraft 2 was about ten years in the making, and is the apogee of what an RTS should be.
> >
> > Halo, on the other hand, did not do as well as MW2 opening weekend, and may yet be outsold by Black Ops.
> >
> > StarCraft deserves it because it is a masterpiece. Halo Reach is just an improvement on Halo 3.
> >
> > Did I mention that Halo was originally intended to be an RTS… and it would have been a blatant ripoff of StarCraft. It still is a blatant ripoff of StarCraft:
> >
> > Humans=Terrans
> >
> > Covenant=Protoss
> >
> > Flood=Zerg
> >
> > Any questions?
> >
> > Sorry. I like Halo but it’s just the cold hard truth.
>
> Yes, yes, troll, troll, good, good.
>
> I’ll have you know, StarCraft is a blatant ripoff of multiple science fiction novels and franchises.

Probably, but at least the rip-off is cross genre. I’m not saying Reach is bad. It’s actually quite good. It’s just that SC is a better game. Hell, it better be considering they spent 10 years on it.

Halo Reach is catching up quite well, it was 63% - 37% a few days ago.