Halo Is Like a Pizza

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Full Credit to: SilentGamer64

Halo CE: You’re classic cheese pizza. No additional toppings, just a plain cheese pizza at its core.

Halo 2: A pizza with more toppings and seasoning added. The pepperoni added are all of the new features, game modes and abilities you gain, but that classic cheese pizza is still somewhere underneath the surface.

Halo 3: A pizza with even more good stuff on it. Tons of new features, abilities, game modes, and customization for you character. And the best part about it? If you are a classic halo fan, you can take all of those additional toppings off whenever you want to get your classic cheese pizza again.

Halo 3 ODST: A pineapple pizza. Overall, this is not exactly your classic halo. Some people like it and some people don’t, but it’s there as an additional option if you do want it.

Halo Wars: A stuffed crust pizza , a new addition to Halo that is different but doesnt have to be added but was their for fans . Not everyone liked it and it was compulsory . There if you fancied a change

Halo Reach: This pizza has just as much stuff on it as halo 3, but the cheese seems a little bit like plastic, the peppers don’t seem as fresh, the pepperoni not as meaty, and for some reason there is pineapple on it when you specifically ordered it without.

Halo CE Anniersary : That same classic cheeze pizza warmed up for the nostalgia and fine detail that has been added to it with it’s addition content.

Halo 4: All of the problems with reach’s pizza, except now the mozzarella cheese has been replaced with cottage cheese, the fresh tomato sauce is now tomato paste, and while all of the toppings and seasonings look good, they belong nowhere near a pizza, like cinnamon, chocolate pieces, noodles, grape juice, and some peanuts sprinkled on top. Did I mention that the crust was burned black? And the worst part is that most of the stuff on this pizza can’t be taken off. You can either try to stomach it, or wait for the next pizza that comes along, which most likely will be worse unless the new chef in the kitchen can get his act together.

So you basically just made and reposted his entire thread, just to give credit? YOu could’ve easily searched for his topic or googled it to give him credit lol.

> So you basically just made and reposted his entire thread, just to give credit? YOu could’ve easily searched for his topic or googled it to give him credit lol.

i wanted to bump it so more people would see it

Gosh, I can’t believe I wasted my time reading that lol…of course, I didn’t read all of it anyways…

If you liked the post that much, you could just thank it. That’s what it’s there for.

> > So you basically just made and reposted his entire thread, just to give credit? YOu could’ve easily searched for his topic or googled it to give him credit lol.
>
> i wanted to bump it so more people would see it

Which is against the rules.