Halo is having a bad day

Dont get my wrong, i enjoy the game even if i would like to change a million things, but today my H4 is having a really bad day.

lag
lag,
lag
tk
tk
lag
tk
blackscreen
blackscreen
blackscreen
tk
lag
lag
blackscreen
tk
tk

How is your Halo today?

I got up and saw Devlin, Got a Numbers Job in Whiterun and then teleported to my Mancave at the College of Winterhold to pick up my Thief enchanted Armor and then teleported to Solitude to make some ebony arrows.

After that I checked in on my fellow Bards and turned in a rare drum. Seriously those guys need to stop losing those things.

Killed a Troll and a Dragon and Bear in one big fight while I accidently teleported to Riften’s Stables. I don’t why I hit yes. But I got some dragon bones and a whole lot of loot, which I promptly sold. Then lambasted about there being no brothels like there was in Albion when playing Halo 3.

Then it was back to Whiterun where I messed up some shop keeper’s books and made off with her complete set of herbs and rare ingredients. It was good day in Halo 4

> I got up and saw Devlin, Got a Numbers Job in Whiterun and then teleported to my Mancave at the College of Winterhold to pick up my Thief enchanted Armor and then teleported to Solitude to make some ebony arrows.
>
> After that I checked in on my fellow Bards and turned in a rare drum. Seriously those guys need to stop losing those things.
>
> Killed a Troll and a Dragon and Bear in one big fight while I accidently teleported to Riften’s Stables. I don’t why I hit yes. But I got some dragon bones and a whole lot of loot, which I promptly sold. Then lambasted about there being no brothels like there was in Albion when playing Halo 3.
>
> Then it was back to Whiterun where I messed up some shop keeper’s books and made off with her complete set of herbs and rare ingredients. It was good day in Halo 4

Hehe was quite entertaining there mate, you just made my day a little brighter :smiley:

> I got up and saw Devlin, Got a Numbers Job in Whiterun and then teleported to my Mancave at the College of Winterhold to pick up my Thief enchanted Armor and then teleported to Solitude to make some ebony arrows.
>
> After that I checked in on my fellow Bards and turned in a rare drum. Seriously those guys need to stop losing those things.
>
> Killed a Troll and a Dragon and Bear in one big fight while I accidently teleported to Riften’s Stables. I don’t why I hit yes. But I got some dragon bones and a whole lot of loot, which I promptly sold. Then lambasted about there being no brothels like there was in Albion when playing Halo 3.
>
> Then it was back to Whiterun where I messed up some shop keeper’s books and made off with her complete set of herbs and rare ingredients. It was good day in Halo 4

You sir, have just made my day. hahaha!

>
>
> Killed a Troll and a Dragon and Bear in one big fight while I accidently teleported to Riften’s Stables. I don’t why I hit yes. But I got some dragon bones and a whole lot of loot, which I promptly sold. Then lambasted about there being no brothels like there was in Albion when playing <mark>Halo 3.</mark>
>

Hahaha good one. Fable 3 btw.

>
>
>

Clever girl…