Halo is getting pretty boring!

There’s only 2 core gametypes and they are slayer and War zone sure they added assault and Griffball but the game still isn’t really fun at all Griffball Really sucks I only play it because my friends play it I can start a game of war zone or Griffball and it gets boring pretty quick honestly I think after I get my achilles helmet I’m leaving this game that’s the only real reason I’m playing right now because of achilles and the company I’m in is the best I’ve even been in 343 thanks for adding something that got my attention and actually made wanna keep playing this game.

Man I had a blast last night playing Fiesta but I get your point

SMH… you are willing to waist time on a game that is no longer fun to you for a digital helmet that really doesn’t make any difference? I would move on to another game.

I have to agree the game types get dull after a while and Warzone feels like really big team battle.
Halo Reach had fun game modes along with a great community of which kept me entertained for a year.

H5s biggest issue is the maps… war zone should really have at least five maps by no if not at launch. Also why can’t the enemy AI spawn in more random locations? As far as arena pretty much all the maps aren’t very good, especially btb. Out of all the Halo games H5 is the worse for maps. At this point I just wish they would bring back all the old maps and just get rid of their attempt at maps. Then H5 would be about perfect.

When I play alone it doesn’t interest me at all when I’m with my company it’s fun but by yourself It gets pretty boring real quick I’ve actually quit games just because of this I try to play for entertainment but it’s not entertaining anymore even with Griffball

Y’know if 343 stopped being lazy and stopped appeasing 10 year olds they might actually be able to make a good Halo Game. Maybe even being able to top Reach but at this rate they have a better chance of killing the older community they certainly did a good job on the Sangheili community.

> 2533274816788253;3:
> SMH… you are willing to waist time on a game that is no longer fun to you for a digital helmet that really doesn’t make any difference? I would move on to another game.

Yes I am