Halo is fun

It is my favorite game

Permanent bans are permanent, I’ll be the bearer of bad news.

Although if you don’t mind me asking, what were you doing to get the ban?

yeah halo is fun love it

> Host booting. I deeply regret it and will never do it again. In fact when I got banned last year I never booted again.

To be fair, you were lucky to only be banned from Halo 3, not Xbox LIVE entirely.

If I remember correctly, host booting isn’t legal either is it? :confused:

Great game!

Yeah, as Moa said, you’re pretty lucky. Plus I don’t think 343 has any power to do this anymore, I think the servers are kept at Microsoft.

Game of the Year!

> I wasn’t the one host booting my friend was but I guess it doesn’t matter.

Just because somebody else did it doesn’t mean you should lose your permanent ban.

Well, the permanent pan is just that.

Don’t expect it to go away.

> I wasn’t the one host booting my friend was but I guess it doesn’t matter.

so why would u play with someone thats host booting? just to rank up huh?

im glad ur banned, and i hope ur friend is banned too. it’s kids like u and ur friend that ruin the game. i got host booted 3 times today, annoying as -Yoink-

> Permanent bans are permanent, I’ll be the bearer of bad news.
>
> Although if you don’t mind me asking, what were you doing to get the ban?

AS Moa said, Perma ban are perma. They will never go away. It’s your fault in the first place.

nope, you decided to ruin the game for others, and you paid the price.

Should win Game of the year

Geezus just play it on a different tag.

> Well I was just asking for forgiveness and an unbann no need to be rude :confused:

Yes there is. You made the game a pain for others, you got temp banned and didn’t learn from that. How can anyone you expect anyone to respect you after making the mistake twice?

Oh well. You deserve it. Buy another console or gamertag or something

I would be deeply upset if I got perma-banned… Oh wait… I don’t break rules.

ZING!

> I have been banned for almost a year now and I have realized that I cannot simply live without Halo 3. I will literally do anything to play that game on my account again.

lol, you are pathetic. These two sentences say a lot about people who actually care enough to cheat for a better rank in a video game. If you loved Halo 3 so much, maybe you should’ve invested your effort into actually learning how to play instead of getting your friend to cheat so you could pretend you were good. I can’t say what I want you do to yourself without getting banned on this site, but you said that you can’t live without Halo 3 anyway, so if you stay banned I guess I don’t have to tell you ;D

343 GIVE THIS GUY A CHANCE MY LOVE GOES OUT TO YOU TD STAY GOOD HOMIE

> Well I was just asking for forgiveness and an unbann no need to be rude :confused:

Host booting was the 2nd worst thing you could do in the game with the exception of jesters reign of terror.

You ever been host booted… Losing your internet for a couple hours because someone else couldn’t steady their BR is pretty frustrating.

Your lucky you just lost Halo 3. Manipulating someone else’s internet is a crime and you could be banned from you ISP if proof was brought to them.

You got what you deserved cheater!

Why not just make a new tag? Scared you cant get your high skill back without cheating?