HALO is DYING - 343 Stands & Does NOTHING..

Everything that is wrong with Halo so far
Perks (Modifications) - Destroys Equal Stars
AA’s - The same Broken AA from reach get put Unchanged into Halo 4.
No Elites - Don’t care about a “Story” - We should be getting more Playable Characters not less
No Firefight - Just needed to be returned to the ODST FF - Why cut content
Called in Weapons - This is only going to cause weapon camping, making the problem 10x Worst
Unlockable Weapons - New players will have a Disadvantage when playing halo 4
Custom classes - Destroys Equal Starts - Will always be one OP perk/AA/Weapon.
1-50 (1-100) – Gives No Incentive to Win + Play as a team – Causes Quitting & Betrayals
Credit System Returning – Causes AFKing People only Play for themselves.
Foreunner Vision – A new age to Camping
Spartan ops – Looks good, but it going to cost $. Why hide the truth 343i?
Bloom – Why bother? Causes Inconsistence which is a big flaw with Bloom
5sk BR – 343i are you trying to wind up the fans
Classic Playlists – If Halo 4 needs them, shows how far removed from the game is from its true form
Instant Respawn – Why bother again – Can’t handle the -Yoink!-?
Jet pack – Broke Nearly every map in Reach, get a free pass into Halo 4
No Dual Wield – Cutting Content to make room for broken AA’s
Rs to Sprint B to Crouch – Sound Familiar? Can’t you be just a bit more original 343?
Spartan Points – Why can’t armor be unlocked through achievements, Rather than playing the longest?
New grunts/Elites – Why change the most iconic part of Halo for the sake of Change? Doesn’t make Sense

Things 343 done Right
Railgun
Regicide
Graphics
Music
Return of the Chief
Spartan ops? If it is completely Free if not it’s an utter failure. (Terrible Name)

Judging the game before Playing
Do you see the sheer difference between the good and the bad of Halo 4, I’m not going to embrace the things I do like when there is a still a Mountain of problems, Unlike some of you… Why completely ignore the issues and pretending it’s going to be okay by saying thing like “Wait to play the game” When it’s Clear as Crystal how the game is going to play out, it doesn’t take a genius to judge the game based on these facts.

GIVE US WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT.
Custom Game Browser?
Elephants?
Forging on all maps?
Ranking System that rewards skill over time played?
Infection Improvements – Flood Spartans?
Forge 3.0 (Coming Soon)
Good Forge Content on Matchmaking
New Weapons (2 confirmed 2 Taken Away Needler Rifle + Plasma Rifle)
New Vehicles (0 Confirmed)
New Gamemodes (1 Confirmed – 3 Taken away VIP, Firefight Invasion)
More Armor – Different ways of Unlocking other than Spartan points
More Playable Characters (Brutes Elites Grunts For custom games only)
More Skulls/Terminals – Have more a Replayability and Secret Rewards
4 Player Theatre Mode.

We want change but not Cr*p Change
Thats what you call Good Change, Nobody is going disagree with the list above, yet none of it is Halo 4, 343i insists that Halo is “changing” into something amazing, that halo is evolving but all we are getting so far is the same old crap from reach… and lies that you need to “play” the game first (aka buy the game) to find out since you offer no beta or demo. If the Changes were like anything from the list above the would be no problems, yet we are see no sign that this is the case. All we want is something to look forward to, something to cheer about E3 is your last chance don’t let us down.

Discuss.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

yawn…

Who is we? The minority of people who don’t like the changes?

Also, it seems every thread of yours is just a list of the changes.

> yawn…

Long post I know, I tried to keep it in a list and small paragraphs rather than a wall of Text.

I didn’t realize a disappointed community came with the pre order special on Halo 4.

H4LO is out already? Damn I missed the midnight release.

> Everything that is wrong with Halo so far
> Perks (Modifications) - Destroys Equal Stars
> AA’s - <mark>The same Broken AA from reach get put Unchanged into Halo 4.</mark>
> No Elites - Don’t care about a “Story” - We should be getting more Playable Characters not less
> <mark>No Firefight - Just needed to be returned to the ODST FF - Why cut content</mark>
> <mark>Called in Weapons - This is only going to cause weapon camping, making the problem 10x Worst</mark>
> <mark>Unlockable Weapons - New players will have a Disadvantage when playing halo 4</mark>
> Custom classes - Destroys Equal Starts - Will always be one OP perk/AA/Weapon.
> 1-50 (1-100) – Gives No Incentive to Win + Play as a team – Causes Quitting & Betrayals
> Credit System Returning – Causes AFKing People only Play for themselves.
> <mark>Foreunner Vision – A new age to Camping</mark>
> <mark>Spartan ops – Looks good, but it going to cost $. Why hide the truth 343i?</mark>
> <mark>Bloom – Why bother? Causes Inconsistence which is a big flaw with Bloom</mark>
> 5sk BR – 343i are you trying to wind up the fans
> Classic Playlists – If Halo 4 needs them, shows how far removed from the game is from its true form
> Instant Respawn – Why bother again – Can’t handle the -Yoink!-?
> Jet pack – Broke Nearly every map in Reach, get a free pass into Halo 4
> No Dual Wield – Cutting Content to make room for broken AA’s
> Rs to Sprint B to Crouch – Sound Familiar? Can’t you be just a bit more original 343?
> Spartan Points – Why can’t armor be unlocked through achievements, Rather than playing the longest?
> <mark>New grunts/Elites – Why change the most iconic part of Halo for the sake of Change? Doesn’t make Sense</mark>
>
> Things 343 done Right
> Railgun
> Regicide
> Graphics
> Music
> Return of the Chief
> Spartan ops? If it is completely Free if not it’s an utter failure. (Terrible Name)
>
> Judging the game before Playing
> Do you see the sheer difference between the good and the bad of Halo 4, I’m not going to embrace the things I do like when there is a still a Mountain of problems, Unlike some of you… Why completely ignore the issues and pretending it’s going to be okay by saying thing like “Wait to play the game” When it’s Clear as Crystal how the game is going to play out, it doesn’t take a genius to judge the game based on these facts.
>
> GIVE US WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT.
> Custom Game Browser?
> Elephants?
> Forging on all maps?
> Ranking System that rewards skill over time played?
> Infection Improvements – Flood Spartans?
> Forge 3.0 (Coming Soon)
> Good Forge Content on Matchmaking
> New Weapons (2 confirmed 2 Taken Away Needler Rifle + Plasma Rifle)
> New Vehicles (0 Confirmed)
> New Gamemodes (1 Confirmed – 3 Taken away VIP, Firefight Invasion)
> More Armor – Different ways of Unlocking other than Spartan points
> More Playable Characters (Brutes Elites Grunts For custom games only)
> More Skulls/Terminals – Have more a Replayability and Secret Rewards
> 4 Player Theatre Mode.
>
> We want change but not Cr*p Change
> Thats what you call Good Change, Nobody is going disagree with the list above, yet none of it is Halo 4, 343i insists that Halo is “changing” into something amazing, that halo is evolving but all we are getting so far is the same old crap from reach… and lies that you need to “play” the game first (aka buy the game) to find out since you offer no beta or demo. If the Changes were like anything from the list above the would be no problems, yet we are see no sign that this is the case. All we want is something to look forward to, something to cheer about E3 is your last chance don’t let us down.
>
> Discuss.

ok you do not know if they are broken, they have probably tweaked them.
they never said anyone will have an advantage or disadvantage with this. it is not like cod. it will be balanced.
again, spartan ops, i do not care if you hate the name, will have FF in it somewhere. read the novels.
no one confirmed that you have to get a killstreak to call in ordnance. it is random it probably shows up on everyone’s hud.
forerunner vision will not be a camping AA because it sends out a high pitch noise alerting players someone is using this AA.
yes, eventually spartan ops is going to be added as a DLC after the first season is over. so you still have 52 weeks, 7days a week for FREE!
they have done nothing wrong to the elites and grunts. they are still part of the canon. they also look pretty cool.
Bloom was fine in Reach. They will be balanced better in Halo 4
you are the reason why 343 is not responding in this post. they know people will just flame without seeing this in action and saying hey this actually works perfectly.

Just a fyi, Spartan ops can’t be both a pro and a con…Logic fail.

PS. Season 1 comes with the purchase price of the game. Future seasons will be either paid DLC for Halo 4 or included with the next Halo game.

I’ll respect your opinions about the topics you listed except for:

That’s not true, there is no duel-wielding because of how 343I wanted to balance the weapon sandbox, not because AAs are in the game

Ω

Just want to address something here. “343 stands by and does nothing” ?
I wouldn’t say that working for 4 years on the next installment in a franchise that has lasted 10 years, is doing nothing. Now that I got that out.

I guess what you see as the “simplification” or bad changes to Halo is something that is actually interesting to me. I can’t wait to try it out for myself. To each his own though, but I for one, cannot wait till E3 to get a little more information and actually see it for myself :slight_smile:

> Everything that is wrong with Halo so far
> Perks (Modifications) - Destroys Equal Stars
> AA’s - The same Broken AA from reach get put Unchanged into Halo 4.
> No Elites - Don’t care about a “Story” - We should be getting more Playable Characters not less
> No Firefight - Just needed to be returned to the ODST FF - Why cut content
> Called in Weapons - This is only going to cause weapon camping, making the problem 10x Worst
> Unlockable Weapons - New players will have a Disadvantage when playing halo 4
> Custom classes - Destroys Equal Starts - Will always be one OP perk/AA/Weapon.
> 1-50 (1-100) – Gives No Incentive to Win + Play as a team – Causes Quitting & Betrayals
> Credit System Returning – Causes AFKing People only Play for themselves.
> Foreunner Vision – A new age to Camping
> Spartan ops – Looks good, but it going to cost $. Why hide the truth 343i?
> Bloom – Why bother? Causes Inconsistence which is a big flaw with Bloom
> 5sk BR – 343i are you trying to wind up the fans
> Classic Playlists – If Halo 4 needs them, shows how far removed from the game is from its true form
> Instant Respawn – Why bother again – Can’t handle the -Yoink!-?
> Jet pack – Broke Nearly every map in Reach, get a free pass into Halo 4
> Rs to Sprint B to Crouch – Sound Familiar? Can’t you be just a bit more original 343?
> Spartan Points – Why can’t armor be unlocked through achievements, Rather than playing the longest?
> New grunts/Elites – Why change the most iconic part of Halo for the sake of Change? Doesn’t make Sense
>
> Things 343 done Right
> Railgun
> Regicide
> Graphics
> Music
> Return of the Chief
> Spartan ops? If it is completely Free if not it’s an utter failure. (Terrible Name)
>
> Judging the game before Playing
> Do you see the sheer difference between the good and the bad of Halo 4, I’m not going to embrace the things I do like when there is a still a Mountain of problems, Unlike some of you… Why completely ignore the issues and pretending it’s going to be okay by saying thing like “Wait to play the game” When it’s Clear as Crystal how the game is going to play out, it doesn’t take a genius to judge the game based on these facts.
>
> GIVE US WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT.
> Custom Game Browser?
> Elephants?
> Forging on all maps?
> Ranking System that rewards skill over time played?
> Infection Improvements – Flood Spartans?
> Forge 3.0 (Coming Soon)
> Good Forge Content on Matchmaking
> New Weapons (2 confirmed 2 Taken Away Needler Rifle + Plasma Rifle)
> New Vehicles (0 Confirmed)
> New Gamemodes (1 Confirmed – 3 Taken away VIP, Firefight Invasion)
> More Armor – Different ways of Unlocking other than Spartan points
> More Playable Characters (Brutes Elites Grunts For custom games only)
> More Skulls/Terminals – Have more a Replayability and Secret Rewards
> 4 Player Theatre Mode.
>
> We want change but not Cr*p Change
> Thats what you call Good Change, Nobody is going disagree with the list above, yet none of it is Halo 4, 343i insists that Halo is “changing” into something amazing, that halo is evolving but all we are getting so far is the same old crap from reach… and lies that you need to “play” the game first (aka buy the game) to find out since you offer no beta or demo. If the Changes were like anything from the list above the would be no problems, yet we are see no sign that this is the case. All we want is something to look forward to, something to cheer about E3 is your last chance don’t let us down.
>
> Discuss.

He obviously played the game already. [sarcasm]

I believe that most changes 343i makes are for the better.

Mods: Honestly, I could care less because they barely change the game.

No Elites: Lol and you say Mods were uneven. Players had completly different hitboxes!

No Firefight: Really? Ask yourself this. Did you play firefight alot?

Unlockable Weapons: Just match people with the EXP.

1-50: It was a Trueskill system that couldn’t even represent tureskill.

Promethean Vision:It’s not like you can see across the entire map. + Hologram/Camo.

Spartan OPs will cost nothing as comfirmed by 343.

Bloom is only for some weapons. Don’t like it? Don’t use weapons with bloom.

5sk: 343 confimed that the kill times are shorter slightly than they were in Halo 3.

Dual wield: They tested it and found it was a bad feature. You know more than 343?

R to Sprint: Really? Use another bottom sceme.

AAs: 343 isn’t stupid, they are going to be HEAVILY modified versions.

Called in Weapons: We don’t know anything about them, so wait for confirmation.

Classic: Thier is nothing wrong with classic. How can you justify the arguement?

InstaSpawn:You know more than a gameing studio, consumer? They did it for a reason.

New Grunt/Elites: Their was a bulletin about this.

Jet Pack:Maps are made for AAs, so I’m pretty sure 343 accounted all variables.

I’m confused…you seem to be saying that those things listed are what “the people” want…or are these the things that you want?

I understand OP has some concerns about a game series that he/she loves, but this thread, manily the OP, really seems hostile. Not to mention that telling people to judge a product before they see or play it isn’t right. Plus you get on the cases of people who say the we should wait for the finished product before judgeing. I’m not going to judge the game until I play it.

I’m really excited about H4LO. A lot of the new features that they are adding sound very interesting and seem like they will add new dimensions to what is becoming a stale experience for me.

considering this game is 6 months from the release i’m going to wait for them to fix and perfect some things before i say if the game will be good or bad.