Halo is dead the fans deserve better

This game is so unbelievably inconsistent and that’s what makes this game suck the weapon and map design teams need to be fired launch site is the absolute worst map I’ve played in any fps game to date and its not surprising microsoft ruins every franchise they own

1 Like

I was playing Infinite today finishing up the weekly challenges, had to play fiesta 6 times. Anyone here on waypoint, or am I the only one, who’s shots are connecting showing the shield of the enemy flaring yet you die quicker but your shots HIT EVERY HIT AND NOT MISS AT ALL?! This is what has been irritating me very much, BR has always been 4 shots to the head not missing any of the bursts, I still get killed. I shoot the pistol fast then I heard from friends and youtubers, you have to shoot slower because of bloom, which is a poor design in my opinion, theres no reason for bloom when your shots are clearly hitting but shot registry doesnt count them, yet I digress, get killed by the enemy whether I shoot slower or speed up my shots to match theres which btw aiming for the head because I’ve been train since halo 1 to always aim to the head because it’s more critical damage to the shield. But I get killed faster than my opponent that I get the drop on where I haven’t missed any of my shots?.. my internet connect is perfectly fine, I actually got newer speeds like last month. I was also playing today and had the hammer, I had full shield and I hit with the hammer killed the guy, BUT, no grenades or anything my opponent hit me with a NORMAL melee attack he had an assault rifle and one shotted me… like what are we doing?.. I’ve fought people who have had the hammer and I’m literally 8 feet away which normally just takes out your shield…I die…when I do THE SAME distance to my opponent…shield breaks only and depending on their weapon…I die… like why is this game so inconsistent… I’m not understanding this at all. I’m not a bad player im actually a great player but this has been happening WAY too much and I’m completely frustrated that it literally keeps happening. You snipe someone int the head…takes out only their shield… like really?.. I’m not trying to be a smart alec or nothing I’m just super frustrated at the inconsistencies in this game it’s honestly ridiculous. I utilize the strafes side to side with crouching…still die. Like I’m not understanding why it feels that my profile has a handicap on it or something and I’m no where near the skill level of people like Pingy, I-Spiteful, or MintBlitz.

The pistol isn’t the problem everything else is inconsistent time your shots for headshots to pop shields and then let it rip but I was 2 shot with a bulldog today a gun I’ve never ever at every distance pulled off before I’ve seen a sword lunge that’s obscured and the g hammer is strong in anyone else’s hands but mine ffs I grappled a guy through the floor when I was aiming at the ledge this game is honestly trash

1 Like