Halo is dead in eu

I’m in Aus, I’ve had matches at 25 ping and I will dump 4 bursts into the enemy with cracked shield and can’t get the kill I’ve also been in matches at 230 ping and the hit detection is on point. What I’ve also noticed is certain players seem so much harder to kill while some players just easily. This is absurd. I love this game but it’s incredibly frustrating with how bad the desync is and lack of region lock.

In the event the match I’m playing is low ping with no desync issues on my end (no phantom bullets, invisible nades etc) the game is a hell of a lot of fun (though I assume not so much for the players on the receiving end of it lol) . If they want this game to be competitive it needs attention ASAP.

2 Likes

Problem is i cannot geofilter got no option to do that in on xbox and my main router has no freaking option to geo filter and im on fiber and my games are like latelte between 80 ping or 120+ like what THIS GAME IS INSANLY BADLY CODED AND THEY USE CHEAP SERVERS TO CHEAPEN OUT THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MILKING MONEY AND IT SHOWS ABD THATS SO WRONG THATS JUST CRIMINAL INTENSIONS IN MY OPINION ppl getting scammed by these companys lately for what reason huh i hope everyone just gives up on companys who pull out these scammy tricks and let them rot and to be honest i hope companys who does this money scam scene get bankrupted and noone needs to trust any of these companys ever again

1 Like

U can look up exact numbers players playing in what region on all plAtform if i look far enough its just abysmall this game will only have die hards left if this keeps going im at a point where if they dont be open about it talk about it im leaving tho forever and not looking back and i think more will

Good matchmaking is max 1-2 minutes waiting time. Nobody ia going to wait for 10 minutes to play play a game.

I did some DOA and KI matches a few weeks ago and the waiting time for a match was around 1-4 minutes and both of these games are very niche and not new, hyped up releases.

Weird, i do never wait more than 1-2 minutes. Only in BTB x)

3 Likes

Honestly, I spend more time loading and waiting for others to load than searching for games.

I find matches in a few seconds and so far I only ever experienced one or two games with noticeable connection issues (rubber banding once, was the worst I got)

Maybe I’m just lucky.

1 Like

Interestingly enough…

I have noticed that I have started to match with the same players every so often, which In my opinion is a sign of a low population. Although I don’t play at peak times due to other obligations.

However back in H2/3 days waiting 5 to 10 minutes for a match was not uncommon at higher levels and I don’t get that with Infinite… yet.

So you could argue for and against.

2 Likes

Well you have an issue with your connection then. I’m gaming every day except in BTB which is broken and due a fix.

Given the amount of people saying desync is an issue compared to the few of the “works fine for me” people, there is clearly an issue.
You cant blame the internet infrastructure cause one piece of cobbled together crap wont work well with it when most other things are able to.

This isnt an internet problem, it isnt even a server problem. Its 343s hack job on the netcode at fault and they wont even discuss that until at least February.

Meanwhile they want us to gush over discounted skins and 5 xp boosts.

Keep your xp boosts and just tell us if you can make the shooting work in your shooting game 343, if not cool, i can go play something that works.

4 Likes

They’re never going to improve the game if you keep defending it for no reason

2 Likes

Yes, 343 develop and roadmap this game based on my opinions and my opinions alone.

You don’t want to see the multiple flaws because you are a delusional fanboy that makes fun of everyone that tries to give feedback

3 Likes

If you do not like an open forum where people are allowed to disagree with other people’s opinions - I think the internet isn’t for you. Not agreeing = delusional? Okay.

1 Like

Im jist fair about how the game performs its terrible at best more and more leave do you want that ? I guess no but 343 needs to act before its to lateandcthier playerbase willl be left with only players that either cheat or are die hards i like the gameplay but theres so much broken in the game that needs fixing and its the second month allready and nothing from 343 about fixes they keep doing nothing about it its gonna be to late if its another month then alot will not care anymore i dont for a fact i gave it a week the week is almost over and still nothing im gonna deinstall soln and never gonna go back and alot will do that cuz truth hurts when devel only cares about money

It’s a serious issue.

I’m in the UK and have clanmates who cut their teeth on Halo 1 & 2, it’s their favourite game. They’ve seen all sorts of lag and latency problems. Suffered through bridging, standby cheats etc. and it is the current experience that’s finally making them switch away from the game.

Matches are AWFUL to play once the East Coast of the US starts to come online. As the OP states, it’s 200-300ms ping and impossible to enjoy.

2 Likes

never had any issues finding games in EU. Maybe its on your end?

1 Like

Ur def lying thats impossible

I removed the game completly never gonna come back reaso n just had an match where i had 2 GOLDEN PLAYERS IN MY TEAM WHEN IM DIAMOND VS A DIAMOND TEAM SERIOUSLY THIS IS THE WORST GAME EVER GLAD I REMOVED THE GAME GOODBYE ALL WAS A PLEASURE BUT THE GAME IS JUST TO AWFULL DESIGNED

2 Likes

Don’t get too upset, man.
Play something fun relaxing game.
They’ll fix it in two years maybe,we’ll see then.
It’s not worth playing now.

2 Likes

The issues is not finding games, it is being placed on US servers.

I dont mind waiting longer if that means I can only play on European servers.

It is really frustrating to play on American servers with American low ping players.

2 Likes