Halo is being destroyed

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’m sorry to rant but halo 4 is slowly becoming the worst halo ever. What with all the forge maps and the guns being so even it’s becoming more and more like cod. The main thing I liked about halo was the fact that it was skilled based and if you went into a battle with a dmr u rarely got beat by an assault riffle. But now 9 times out of 10 the assault riffle wins now and as for the bolt shot there should never be a weapon on a load out that is one shot. With every update the game gets worst what with upping the power of weapons so they match each other is just stupid whats the point in having different weapons to choose from if they are the same. It’s not skill based anymore its just like cod. I have stopped playing team slayer and stick to big team now as you don’t get the stupid forge maps which are rubbish and so dull and its not just one on a pick now some times it’s all of them. Please 343 bring back the halo we all love.

>

I suspect an incoming crap storm.

Are you kidding me? Halo 4 is becoming more like Halo, the forge maps being added is to combat people saying there are bad maps.

What’s bad about the upped weapon time? It will now have Halo 3 type kill times

>

there, I think I fix’d your post.

I can’t tell if you’re just messing with us. Either way I hope you quit Halo.

There is a glut of posts like this on the first page at the moment. I almost hope they’re trolling.

He’s not even complaining about quicker kill times. He’s complaining about more even kill times :expressionless:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > I’m sorry to rant but halo 4 is slowly becoming the worst halo ever. What with all the forge maps and the guns being so even it’s becoming more and more like cod. The main thing I liked about halo was the fact that it was skilled based and if you went into a battle with a dmr u rarely got beat by an assault riffle. But now 9 times out of 10 the assault riffle wins now and as for the bolt shot there should never be a weapon on a load out that is one shot. With every update the game gets worst what with upping the power of weapons so they match each other is just stupid whats the point in having different weapons to choose from if they are the same. It’s not skill based anymore its just like cod. I have stopped playing team slayer and stick to big team now as you don’t get the stupid forge maps which are rubbish and so dull and its not just one on a pick now some times it’s all of them. Please 343 bring back the halo we all love. <mark>/I’M A FRICKING IDIOT</mark>
>
> there, I think I fix’d your post.

there, I think I fix’d your post.

lolwut

Campaign merely suffers from resource deficiency/time constraints. If there was less need to maintain graphical improvement (an increasing demand in this generation), I’m sure there would have been more creative input.

Competitive MP suffers from improperly done implementations (instant respawn, long shield stun time, random ordnance, loadouts) while Casual MP suffers from a lack of options.

And Spartan Ops is just unbalanced.

Halo isn’t being destroyed. It was just delayed. Much of it has been experimental and is being rectified/adjusted.

> I suspect an incoming crap storm.

My main problems with his argument are this.

1. His points do not connect at all. Having more variety is not related to the game being more, or less, skillful. I’m not sure what argument he was trying to make.

2. Forge maps don’t make the game any more like CoD.

3. The forge maps are basically the only ones that resemble classic maps. So it doesn’t make sense for him to love classic halo but hate forge maps.

That is funny, because I thought that the changes were slowly making Halo 4 better…

Please tell me this is a joke.

No, HALO is evolving, like every video game does eventually. Except COD. That game will phase out eventually. Hell, a TV series is starting! Come on!

> No, HALO is evolving, like every video game does eventually. Except COD. That game will phase out eventually. Hell, a TV series is starting! Come on!

A game doesn’t have to radically change to evolve.

In my time on these forums I’ve suggested ways to incorporate the new changes with the old core, and new innovations that do not break the core of the game.

Besides, CoD is still doing pretty strong after all these years, to say the least.