Halo is all Microsofts got.

Its true! so maybe its time they start treating the fans a little better.My gripe is the Halo 4 console.I love it to death but somthing was wrong with the package.That somthing is that it came with the standard edition of the game and not the LE.Stingy move MS.

I don’t know why Microsoft is just staying with FPS format? Really I would say screw you guys and welcome to Halo Kinectimals, Warthogorenza and Master Chief Party.

I fully agree. When I was purchasing a new console, I had to decide between the Xbox for Halo, or the PS3 for their exclusives.

Now that 343 has demonstrated that they are far inferior to Bungie, I won’t be purchasing the next Xbox or H5.

Riding this out while it lasts, and then I’ll probably try my hand at PC gaming. At least on PC gaming if something is -Yoinked!- up you can just download a mod to fix it, rather than waiting around to see if 343 even cares about fixing their mistakes.

> I don’t know why Microsoft is just staying with FPS format? Really I would say screw you guys and welcome to Halo Kinectimals, Warthogorenza and Master Chief Party.

LOLZ

Halo isn’t all Microsoft has.

They have Gears of War, Fable, and Forza to name some good ones.

> Halo isn’t all Microsoft has.
>
> They have Gears of War, Fable, and Forza to name some good ones.

Gears of war is somthing I have somehow never got around to but I should as Im pretty sure Id love it.Maybe if they released a trilogy pack like Mass effect I would buy it.
Fable doesnt cut for me and I own the first 2.Poor mans Zelda.
Driving games dont interest me much.the last 1 I liked was the original NFS Most wanted and its multiplatform.

Console bundles always come with the SE

>

Fable 2, 3, and Journey are all bad though.

I do like me some Gears and Forza though.

> I don’t know why Microsoft is just staying with FPS format? Really I would say screw you guys and welcome to Halo Kinectimals, Warthogorenza and Master Chief Party.

Kinnect controlled Mastercheif Kart racing! lol.The sad thing is it could be good minus the kinnect controll.

>

I’ve played every GoW, and every Fable (Aside from the kinetc one). They are no where near good enough to keep me with Xbox.

> Console bundles always come with the SE

Its not like they have to.Its just penny pinching trying to make the fans pay for the same game twice.

Fable is a fun game if you just take it for what it is. It just had it’s front man promise too much grandeur and not follow through on those promises. Like the the time he said you’ll be able to go anywhere, jump the fence and explore. But that never really materialized. Though how can you not love a game that allows to own a brothel and stand on heaps of gold and break dance while your faithful dog looks on ?

> Its not like they have to.Its just penny pinching trying to make the fans pay for the same game twice.

I agree, I’m just saying that It’s not an issue exclusive to 343i/Halo

While those games may not appeal to you, the sale numbers indicate that they appeal to plenty of people.

Halo is not ALL Microsoft has.

Hmmm, the Kinect did great, there’s also GoW and Fable and the best online service available… Halo may be all Microsoft has for YOU, but they’d do just fine without it.

I swear, there is always something someone has to complain about.

Honestly, the whole casing isn’t that big of a deal, and it should be no reason to persuade you into getting a cheaper version JUST because it doesn’t have the Limited Edition case. The LE case, honestly, is terrible. It’s bendy, boring, and I’d much rather have the Halo 4 box art instead.

It’s penny pinching huh?

Halo 4 Console;

350gb special edition console
2 special edition controllers
Standard copy of the game.

$399 (on sale for $349)

Normal Xbox
250gb standard console
1 standard controller
No game

$299 (on sale for $249)

So basically for $100 more you get a copy of Halo 4 ($59.99 on sale for $39.99), A special edition controller ($10 more than standard) and an extra special edition controller ($59.99), and 100 extra gigs of storage (Prices vary).

How exactly are you getting ripped off here?

And Microsoft has had this thing going for them called Windows for quite sometime now.

> > Its not like they have to.Its just penny pinching trying to make the fans pay for the same game twice.
>
> I agree, I’m just saying that It’s not an issue exclusive to 343i/Halo

Yeah this one is with Microsofts beancounters and its a little disapointing but I wont complain too much as I love that console.I didnt even need it I just had to have it.

halo and xbox live, 2 cash cows, and they milk them hard

> How exactly are you getting ripped off here?
> quote]
> Simple.It wouldnt have cost them more then a few cents more to put the LE in the box instead of the standard.A 450 dollar box that is.Actully it was 500 but the Xbox had a price drop while I had it pre ordered.