Halo inspired my love of this industry

I have recently started a Halo blog as I find myself having an overwhelming amount of things I’d like to talk about and nowhere to express them. I just published my first post about the passion I have for Halo and what is has meant to my life. I’m working on a second article on what I loved about the fall of reach novel. I’m not sure this is the place to put it but I thought general discussion was as good as any.

I totally understand if reading this isn’t interesting to any of you, but I would be totally appreciative to anyone who gives it a read. I just love Halo, and want to have others to talk about it with. Thank you!

thesacredicon.wordpress.com
twitter.com/thesacredicon

Good for you! Always nice to see people putting work into their passions. If you need some inspiration for future posts or would like to see some other presentation styles, check out Ur Haruspis’ work. They post their content to Waypoint fairly frequently and it’s always a good read imo.

I’ll check out your article in a bit when I have a chance of course.

> 2535435902217648;2:
> Good for you! Always nice to see people putting work into their passions. If you need some inspiration for future posts or would like to see some other presentation styles, check out Ur Haruspis’ work. They post their content to Waypoint fairly frequently and it’s always a good read imo.
>
> I’ll check out your article in a bit when I have a chance of course.

Thank you so much for your positivity and advice. I am familiar with Ur Haruspis and I think he’s very good at what he does. I am not a skilled writer, nor do I need praise for what scraps I do manage to write up! I just love to share my love of Halo and be apart of the community.

Thanks again.