Halo Insider Support Page

When submitting a Support Ticket for the current Flight, there is no option on the Support Page to select a Map/Mission for Halo 2A, only Halo 2. I just submitted a ticket but had to use the Halo 2 base game instead of Halo 2A where the bug occurred.

Not sure if someone who can look at this on the Support page can look into this or anyone from that team visits the forums, but wanted to put this out there. Since I can’t accurately fill out any Campaign Tickets for Halo 2A because of this issue.

Thanks.

I’ve uploaded some screenshots of what I am referring to.

Just select Halo 2, and the campaign option should be there. Classic and Anniversary graphics come together as one, with the ability to switch between the two. So just pick halo 2 and specify that the bug you found was in the anniversary graphics.

I found the same all I did was pick the closest map and dumped some screen shots of the problem along with the DX File and a brief descriptions with links to video footage.

> 2533274839399013;4:
> I found the same all I did was pick the closest map and dumped some screen shots of the problem along with the DX File and a brief descriptions with links to video footage.

Cool beans. Thanks for the heads up. Ya none of the bugs I found were really things I could screenshot. Best I could do was clearly describe the steps to reproduce them.

> 2533274809803837;3:
> Just select Halo 2, and the campaign option should be there. Classic and Anniversary graphics come together as one, with the ability to switch between the two. So just pick halo 2 and specify that the bug you found was in the anniversary graphics.

It wasn’t very clear so thank you for helping me make sure I know where to properly post said bug reports. :slight_smile:

> 2533274823114805;5:
> > 2533274839399013;4:
> > I found the same all I did was pick the closest map and dumped some screen shots of the problem along with the DX File and a brief descriptions with links to video footage.
>
> Cool beans. Thanks for the heads up. Ya none of the bugs I found were really things I could screenshot. Best I could do was clearly describe the steps to reproduce them.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274809803837;3:
> > Just select Halo 2, and the campaign option should be there. Classic and Anniversary graphics come together as one, with the ability to switch between the two. So just pick halo 2 and specify that the bug you found was in the anniversary graphics.
>
> It wasn’t very clear so thank you for helping me make sure I know where to properly post said bug reports. :slight_smile:

Glad you were able to sort it out!

• I’m having problems reinstalling halo 2 again, I had to reinstal halo mcc insider again, but cant reinstal halo 2 again, wen i try to use any link on the email i recived I just got acces denied to all the links, some help?

> 2533274795939153;7:
> - I’m having problems reinstalling halo 2 again, I had to reinstal halo mcc insider again, but cant reinstal halo 2 again, wen i try to use any link on the email i recived I just got acces denied to all the links, some help?

The Flight for H2A ended a couple of days ago so you will no longer have access to the game build or the relevant articles for it.