Halo Insider Rewards?

Just wondering if there were going to be some upcoming rewards program for Halo Insider. Like rewarding users armor or banners. Stuff like that.

They to my knowledge haven’t said anything for the current or upcoming flights so I’m assuming no. Since this is the first CE flight and them just dipping their toes in there’s nothing saying they won’t add some later. The only thing I’ve heard of Insiders getting outside of this flight is the Insider nameplates for MCC but Im not sure if that’s for the current flight as well as I haven’t heard anything about it.

Isn’t playing the game before it’s out reward enough?

> 2535437583880239;1:
> Just wondering if there were going to be some upcoming rewards program for Halo Insider. Like rewarding users armor or banners. Stuff like that.

Why the hell you would need to have exclusive content? Especially armors.
These kind of stuff is ridiculous.
Playing the game early is just enough for a reward.

I don’t think there should be any rewards for playing since we already have the Insider nameplates, but it would be nice if they gave them out to those playing the flight or at least to those who play a certain number of matches or get to like level 10 since there is over a week of play time. Hopefully they have a few chances to get it this time around.

> 2533274828821864;5:
> I don’t think there should be any rewards for playing since we already have the Insider nameplates, but it would be nice if they gave them out to those playing the flight or at least to those who play a certain number of matches or get to like level 10 since there is over a week of play time. Hopefully they have a few chances to get it this time around.

While it would be nice to give them out to those who participated in at least 5 scheduled sessions for future flights, it is rather inconsiderate to imply that just because you have it, no one else should.

> 2535454703778907;6:
> > 2533274828821864;5:
> > I don’t think there should be any rewards for playing since we already have the Insider nameplates, but it would be nice if they gave them out to those playing the flight or at least to those who play a certain number of matches or get to like level 10 since there is over a week of play time. Hopefully they have a few chances to get it this time around.
>
> While it would be nice to give them out to those who participated in at least 5 scheduled sessions for future flights, it is rather inconsiderate to imply that just because you have it, no one else should.

I don’t have it. Which is why I said it would be nice if they gave them away this flight. Not any where in that paragraph did I say no one should get them. I said there shouldn’t be any rewards (ie armors and what not like OP said) and the nameplates were the only thing they should give away.

no creo que las recompensas sean necesarias