Halo insider flights

I have everything updated and opted in on everything but PC, do I need to opt in on PC to get a flight code?

Have a watch over this video and made sure your Insider profile is correctly up to date:
https://youtu.be/6Njcd0mKmog

If that information is all fine and you had it all updated and confirmed by the 13th of this month then it’s just a case of waiting for the pre-selection email to arrive.
Depending on your email provider the pre-selection emails can be quite delayed and/or turn up in strange folders. If you Use gmail or outlook, check your other folders [focused/non-focused]/inbox/junk to see if it’s hiding somewhere.

If your Insider profile wasn’t correctly registered by the 13th you won’t be able to join into this weekend’s flight, but potentially can get an invite to the following weekend’s BTB flight. More details about that will come out in the next few days. Just make sure to follow the video above and get yourself correctly opted in.

haven’t received mine either end plated the S8 trail…

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Have a watch over this video and made sure your Insider profile is correctly up to date:
> Halo Insider | Be Prepared For Flighting - YouTube
>
> If that information is all fine and you had it all updated and confirmed by the 13th of this month then it’s just a case of waiting for the pre-selection email to arrive.
> Depending on your email provider the pre-selection emails can be quite delayed and/or turn up in strange folders. If you Use gmail or outlook, check your other folders [focused/non-focused]/inbox/junk to see if it’s hiding somewhere.
>
> If your Insider profile wasn’t correctly registered by the 13th you won’t be able to join into this weekend’s flight, but potentially can get an invite to the following weekend’s BTB flight. More details about that will come out in the next few days. Just make sure to follow the video above and get yourself correctly opted in.

Everything was done by the 10th. I’ll wait but what if by friday I still don’t have a code who do I contact?