Halo Infinte part of Xbox Play Anywhere?

Hey all,

Do we know if Halo Infinite Campaign is part of Xbox Play Anywhere? The link (Halo Infinite (Campaign) | Xbox) to the Microsoft Store version to purchase for console and PC seems to be the same, it says the game Campaign is Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC, but it doesn’t mention Xbox Play Anywhere.

I’m basically just curious if I want the game’s Campaign on console and PC, do I need to buy it twice?

Looks like it might be. The listing I see says playable on Xbox S|X and PC so the listing is the same no matter which platform you are on. It would be nice if it explicitly said it was playanywhere though.

Also I would imagine that it is because it’s a Microsoft owned studio.
And I believe sometime ago when play anywhere was announced they said all Xbox Studios games would be play anywhere titles.

> 2533274962516553;2:
> Looks like it might be. The listing I see says playable on Xbox S|X and PC so the listing is the same no matter which platform you are on. It would be nice if it explicitly said it was playanywhere though.

Agreed it does look like it, but I’m hoping for confirmation.

> 2533274873884946;3:
> Also I would imagine that it is because it’s a Microsoft owned studio.
> And I believe sometime ago when play anywhere was announced they said all Xbox Studios games would be play anywhere titles.

While many are indeed, not all of them have been. Halo: The Master Chief Collection, for example, is not. If you want it on console and PC (via Microsoft Store), you have to buy it twice. Most game data are still shared between the versions, though.

> 2533274791755767;1:
> Hey all,
>
> Do we know if Halo Infinite Campaign is part of Xbox Play Anywhere? The link (Halo Infinite (Campaign) | Xbox) to the Microsoft Store version to purchase for console and PC seems to be the same, it says the game Campaign is Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC, but it doesn’t mention Xbox Play Anywhere.
>
> I’m basically just curious if I want the game’s Campaign on console and PC, do I need to buy it twice?

It will be.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/halo-infinite-play-anywhere-digital-title/7741be8c-a870-46e0-ac05-5315870b9e7f/posts?page=1#post2

> 2533274791755767;4:
> > 2533274962516553;2:
> > Looks like it might be. The listing I see says playable on Xbox S|X and PC so the listing is the same no matter which platform you are on. It would be nice if it explicitly said it was playanywhere though.
>
> Agreed it does look like it, but I’m hoping for confirmation.
>
>
> > 2533274873884946;3:
> > Also I would imagine that it is because it’s a Microsoft owned studio.
> > And I believe sometime ago when play anywhere was announced they said all Xbox Studios games would be play anywhere titles.
>
> While many are indeed, not all of them have been. Halo: The Master Chief Collection, for example, is not. If you want it on console and PC (via Microsoft Store), you have to buy it twice. Most game data are still shared between the versions, though.

Also. The reason according to Bonnie Ross that MCC isn’t a play anywhere title is because it was release before play anywhere existed.

> 2533274873884946;5:
> > 2533274791755767;1:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Do we know if Halo Infinite Campaign is part of Xbox Play Anywhere? The link (Halo Infinite (Campaign) | Xbox) to the Microsoft Store version to purchase for console and PC seems to be the same, it says the game Campaign is Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC, but it doesn’t mention Xbox Play Anywhere.
> >
> > I’m basically just curious if I want the game’s Campaign on console and PC, do I need to buy it twice?
>
> It will be.
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/halo-infinite-play-anywhere-digital-title/7741be8c-a870-46e0-ac05-5315870b9e7f/posts?page=1#post2

Splendid! Thanks for the confirmation!