Halo: Infinity secretly announced?

Full story here: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1222284p1.html

I’m guessing it could be some kind Free-to-play PC-only Halo title similar to that of Battlefield Play4Free, but we don’t know anything. It could end up being something completely different.

Share your thoughts below.

They point out in the link it could be a multiplayer map, could just be another DLC. Although registering a website wouldn’t seem like something for a DLC.

Who knows, it’s pure speculation at this point. We know nothing other than its name

Someone else even came up with the idea that they’re just buying up domains for all of Halo 4’s multiplayer maps, but I don’t see why they would bother with that.

The important thing to look at is the domain HaloInfinityMultiplayer.com which suggests it will either be it’s own game with multiplayer, or it’s a multiplayer map or DLC of some kind for Halo 4.

Could be anything, but one thing is for sure that Halo: Infinity is coming, whatever it may be.

Maybe an ad campaign.

> Maybe an ad campaign.

Yeah, that sounds more like it, tho it would be cool to see a PC title.

i would be surprisd if there was no smartphone/tablet halo game…

Well it could be something but I am not going to jump to any conclusions from rumors.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the “Infinity” spaceship mentioned in the Glasslands novel.

> Wonder if it has anything to do with the “Infinity” spaceship mentioned in the Glasslands novel.

This is a good shout.

Possible reason why Spartan IV’s are fighting?

> > Wonder if it has anything to do with the “Infinity” spaceship mentioned in the Glasslands novel.
>
> This is a good shout.
>
> Possible reason why Spartan IV’s are fighting?

That’s what I’m thinking, the Infinity spaceship is the first human made ship using Forerunner technology.

Now that I remember now, there was also a Marathon Infinity…

I highly doubt it, but it could be a PC-only map editor program.

I’d literally poop my pants if this were the case. The thought of it makes me so excited.

> Wonder if it has anything to do with the “Infinity” spaceship mentioned in the Glasslands novel.

Hmmm… it could be a part of the Halo 4 ad campaign.