Halo infinity Needler sound sounds strange.

I prefer halo 1 or halo 2 or even halo 3 sound effect of the needler I don’t even know If I’m getting hit by needle cause it has low volume vs other weapons. cause is so quiet I dislike the infinity sound of the needler that my opinion I’m not sure if anyone else dislike it.

yes I think that a small improvement of the sound effect in infinite would not hurt, it will be necessary to see in the final game.

sniper needs its classic boom-swish sound back too

I like the sound but i wouldn’t mind if they put the old sound back

The OG sounds give me nostalgia to the max. I like the new feel for many UNSC weapons but the old sound for certain Covenant weapons would be nice.

The OG will always be nostalgic so it’s hard to compare but I see where you’re coming from.

> 2533274953195665;3:
> sniper needs its classic boom-swish sound back too

The way the Infinite sniper echoes around the maps is ssssooo good though. I really like the new sniper sound and the power it has behind it

A big issue with it gameplay wise is that with neither a loud nor distinctly crystalline sound, there’s almost no way you can react to it before being killed, especially if you aren’t facing your attacker head on, given how strong it is this time around.

Didn’t sound like that classic crystal effect that most of the others had, more like plastic.

It definitely needs a more needle-like sound. So far it sounded more like generic alien energy weapon. The rest of the guns sound awesome though.

> 2614366390849210;7:
> > 2533274953195665;3:
> > sniper needs its classic boom-swish sound back too
>
> The way the Infinite sniper echoes around the maps is ssssooo good though. I really like the new sniper sound and the power it has behind it

yea but