Halo Infinites Environments

The new screenshots of the environment in Halo Infinite gave me absolute goosebumps, no lie, but do you think there will be more like biomes in the world of Halo infinite? In the first teaser we could see some desert area and maybe a sea? It would be amazing if there will be a much more biome variety in the world.

I hope there are, different environments would be so cool. If there is, the game should encourage vehicle travel a lot, like traversing lakes with a boat, or riding up the side of a mountain in a Warthog.

I think there will be more biomes and from the sounds of things the goal is to give players multiple options when encountering scenarios out in the wild. I’m really excited and can’t wait to see what else might be in store for us with this new canvas to explore!

At the very least i expect
-marshes (sandbox insider confirmed it) a concept art too
-desert
-snow
-Jungles
-Grasslands

All based on everything seen and hinted so far.

> 2535409463752070;4:
> At the very least i expect
> -marshes (sandbox insider confirmed it) a concept art too
> -desert
> -snow
> -Jungles
> -Grasslands
>
> All based on everything seen and hinted so far.

That’s a good list. I’d also expect some awe-inspiring Forerunner structures - think of the first ‘cave’ with the lightbridge in CE or the caves from AotCR

Hopefully some sort of Forerunner industrial maze zone, like a part of the ring under repair with a labyrinth of tunnels and rooms for hiding enemies and potentially flood.

> 2535458188883243;6:
> Hopefully some sort of Forerunner industrial maze zone, like a part of the ring under repair with a labyrinth of tunnels and rooms for hiding enemies and potentially flood.

Based off Point of Light this could be a real possibility.

> 2535409463752070;4:
> At the very least i expect
> -marshes (sandbox insider confirmed it) a concept art too
> -desert
> -snow
> -Jungles
> -Grasslands
>
> All based on everything seen and hinted so far.

I would also include forerunner architecture and underground sections as well as the possibility of getting to board human and/or Banished ships.

> 2535419393377481;8:
> > 2535409463752070;4:
> > At the very least i expect
> > -marshes (sandbox insider confirmed it) a concept art too
> > -desert
> > -snow
> > -Jungles
> > -Grasslands
> >
> > All based on everything seen and hinted so far.
>
> I would also include forerunner architecture and underground sections as well as the possibility of getting to board human and/or Banished ships.

Oh yeah definitely. The demo showed us a crashed human ship with openings to enter. Tons of cool possibilities!

I would love to see jungles, but better than halo 3s obviously
it would be cool to see no specified path in the jungle, just a way on your visor HUD or something

Completely agree. The Pacific Northwest-inspired biome looks absolutely breathtaking. It just has that epic scale of Halo atmosphere. And I’m also really hoping that there will be a variety of other environments to explore as well.

Yea so… anyone who watched the latest #Ask343 video, I was sadly disappointed. One of the guys from 343 confirmed that the Pacific Northwest is the only biome in the entire Infinite campaign… That’s honestly a shame. Game has been in development for close to 6 years now and they weren’t able to create at least a couple different large environments to explore? I’ve definitely lost some hype again for this game. Also they confirmed no changes in weather besides wind and fog lol.

> 2533274955830374;1:
> The new screenshots of the environment in Halo Infinite gave me absolute goosebumps, no lie, but do you think there will be more like biomes in the world of Halo infinite? In the first teaser we could see some desert area and maybe a sea? It would be amazing if there will be a much more biome variety in the world.
>
>
> > 2535409463752070;4:
> > At the very least i expect
> > -marshes (sandbox insider confirmed it) a concept art too
> > -desert
> > -snow
> > -Jungles
> > -Grasslands
> >
> > All based on everything seen and hinted so far.
>
>
>
> > 2533274874872263;5:
> > > 2535409463752070;4:
> > > At the very least i expect
> > > -marshes (sandbox insider confirmed it) a concept art too
> > > -desert
> > > -snow
> > > -Jungles
> > > -Grasslands
> > >
> > > All based on everything seen and hinted so far.
> >
> > That’s a good list. I’d also expect some awe-inspiring Forerunner structures - think of the first ‘cave’ with the lightbridge in CE or the caves from AotCR
>
>
>
> > 2535409171473129;10:
> > I would love to see jungles, but better than halo 3s obviously
> > it would be cool to see no specified path in the jungle, just a way on your visor HUD or something
>
> Sadly my friends, this is practically confirmed not to be true. Look at every single image or video from the campaign thus far, and you will see that of these options, grasslands might be the only thing we get. If that. So far, it looks like everything is rocky mountains and valleys with pine trees, hex walls, and grass. They’ve all but confirmed that there will be no jungle, desert, or snow. Marches seem confirmed though. At least to me, that’s a laughable environment to try to sell me after 6 years for $60.

> 2533274812864671;12:
> Yea so… anyone who watched the latest #Ask343 video, I was sadly disappointed. One of the guys from 343 confirmed that the Pacific Northwest is the only biome in the entire Infinite campaign… That’s honestly a shame. Game has been in development for close to 6 years now and they weren’t able to create at least a couple different large environments to explore? I’ve definitely lost some hype again for this game. Also they confirmed no changes in weather besides wind and fog lol.

If you actually look up the Pacific North West, thats a region not a biome.

It would be great to see that in infinite, it would be perfect for taking shots left and right

> 2535450418639942;14:
> > 2533274812864671;12:
> > Yea so… anyone who watched the latest #Ask343 video, I was sadly disappointed. One of the guys from 343 confirmed that the Pacific Northwest is the only biome in the entire Infinite campaign… That’s honestly a shame. Game has been in development for close to 6 years now and they weren’t able to create at least a couple different large environments to explore? I’ve definitely lost some hype again for this game. Also they confirmed no changes in weather besides wind and fog lol.
>
> If you actually look up the Pacific North West, thats a region not a biome.

It’s an entire region with a variety of biomes, many of which seem like they did not make it into infinite. It seems like what they mean is the “forested northwestern washington” biome is the “main biome,” and the campaign doesn’t stray from that.

> 2533274812002202;16:
> > 2535450418639942;14:
> > > 2533274812864671;12:
> > > Yea so… anyone who watched the latest #Ask343 video, I was sadly disappointed. One of the guys from 343 confirmed that the Pacific Northwest is the only biome in the entire Infinite campaign… That’s honestly a shame. Game has been in development for close to 6 years now and they weren’t able to create at least a couple different large environments to explore? I’ve definitely lost some hype again for this game. Also they confirmed no changes in weather besides wind and fog lol.
> >
> > If you actually look up the Pacific North West, thats a region not a biome.
>
> It’s an entire region with a variety of biomes, many of which seem like they did not make it into infinite. It seems like what they mean is the “forested northwestern washington” biome is the “main biome,” and the campaign doesn’t stray from that.

We have only seen a very tiny part of Infinite, if you are going to judge the entire game based off that then you are setting yourself up for failure.

> 2535450418639942;17:
> > 2533274812002202;16:
> > > 2535450418639942;14:
> > > > 2533274812864671;12:
> > > > Yea so… anyone who watched the latest #Ask343 video, I was sadly disappointed. One of the guys from 343 confirmed that the Pacific Northwest is the only biome in the entire Infinite campaign… That’s honestly a shame. Game has been in development for close to 6 years now and they weren’t able to create at least a couple different large environments to explore? I’ve definitely lost some hype again for this game. Also they confirmed no changes in weather besides wind and fog lol.
> > >
> > > If you actually look up the Pacific North West, thats a region not a biome.
> >
> > It’s an entire region with a variety of biomes, many of which seem like they did not make it into infinite. It seems like what they mean is the “forested northwestern washington” biome is the “main biome,” and the campaign doesn’t stray from that.
>
> We have only seen a very tiny part of Infinite, if you are going to judge the entire game based off that then you are setting yourself up for failure.

“You can’t judge this game based on the only representative pieces of information that have been shared with us for the purpose of making us buy the game.”

Maybe 343 will show us more. Right now it seems like they are afraid to admit what did and didn’t make it into the game.

> 2533274812002202;18:
> > 2535450418639942;17:
> > > 2533274812002202;16:
> > > > 2535450418639942;14:
> > > > > 2533274812864671;12:
> > > > > Yea so… anyone who watched the latest #Ask343 video, I was sadly disappointed. One of the guys from 343 confirmed that the Pacific Northwest is the only biome in the entire Infinite campaign… That’s honestly a shame. Game has been in development for close to 6 years now and they weren’t able to create at least a couple different large environments to explore? I’ve definitely lost some hype again for this game. Also they confirmed no changes in weather besides wind and fog lol.
> > > >
> > > > If you actually look up the Pacific North West, thats a region not a biome.
> > >
> > > It’s an entire region with a variety of biomes, many of which seem like they did not make it into infinite. It seems like what they mean is the “forested northwestern washington” biome is the “main biome,” and the campaign doesn’t stray from that.
> >
> > We have only seen a very tiny part of Infinite, if you are going to judge the entire game based off that then you are setting yourself up for failure.
>
> “You can’t judge this game based on the only representative pieces of information that have been shared with us for the purpose of making us buy the game.”
>
> Maybe 343 will show us more. Right now it seems like they are afraid to admit what did and didn’t make it into the game.

Even if its one main forest biome, what is wrong with that? Just another non reason to be mad at 343 for not doing more. It is pretty silly how the community has reacted to biomes

> 2535450418639942;19:
> > 2533274812002202;18:
> > > 2535450418639942;17:
> > > > 2533274812002202;16:
> > > > > 2535450418639942;14:
> > > > > > 2533274812864671;12:
> > > > > > Yea so… anyone who watched the latest #Ask343 video, I was sadly disappointed. One of the guys from 343 confirmed that the Pacific Northwest is the only biome in the entire Infinite campaign… That’s honestly a shame. Game has been in development for close to 6 years now and they weren’t able to create at least a couple different large environments to explore? I’ve definitely lost some hype again for this game. Also they confirmed no changes in weather besides wind and fog lol.
> > > > >
> > > > > If you actually look up the Pacific North West, thats a region not a biome.
> > > >
> > > > It’s an entire region with a variety of biomes, many of which seem like they did not make it into infinite. It seems like what they mean is the “forested northwestern washington” biome is the “main biome,” and the campaign doesn’t stray from that.
> > >
> > > We have only seen a very tiny part of Infinite, if you are going to judge the entire game based off that then you are setting yourself up for failure.
> >
> > “You can’t judge this game based on the only representative pieces of information that have been shared with us for the purpose of making us buy the game.”
> >
> > Maybe 343 will show us more. Right now it seems like they are afraid to admit what did and didn’t make it into the game.
>
> Even if its one main forest biome, what is wrong with that? Just another non reason to be mad at 343 for not doing more. It is pretty silly how the community has reacted to biomes

I think it would be pretty disappointing to play a halo game with a single biome, considering all of the incredible and interesting locations we’ve visited. But, that’s just my two cents.