halo Infinite

I loved to see the Flood come back to halo Infinite

I’m pretty sure most of the community wants to see the Flood come back too. It’s been 11 years that they were in a FPS (if the game is FPS) Halo game.

I doubt the flood will make an appearance in the campaign, but it would be nice to see them included in a PvE mode.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> I doubt the flood will make an appearance in the campaign, but it would be nice to see them included in a PvE mode.

Idk, I mean, they picked zeta halo as the setting for a reason and that ring is steeped in flood lore. Plus, I subscribe to the theory that the tentacle thing in the beginning of the infinite trailer is flood related.

My thoughts on this subject were really doubtful considering Halo already has the prometheans and the Covenant but like what SPARTAN BLUE 2 said, there has to be a reason why Halo Infinite is going to take place on zeta halo, plus as annoying as the flood could be on legendary they were a fun enemy to fight and unlike the prometheans how their fighting style is identical to the Covenant’s, the flood would swarm and overwhelm the player unlike any other enemy. And if that didn’t happen it would still be cool to get them in some kind of war zone or firefight if those game modes came back.

Feel free to use any of the existing threads about this OP, there are a few active ones available you can leave your thoughts in