HALO INFINITE What I WANT?

So we all know that 343 wants to eventually add “OUR OLD FAVORITES” into the game eventually rather that means armor or maps, or weapons, we don’t know. What I will say for sure though is that I want a FOTUS helmet to return. Not only that, but imagine being able to have the Haunted Helmets Skull on ANY helmet with a Mister Chief Marker drawing on the Visor but where you can see the skull and Mister Chief face drawing. Customization like this would be great!

I am going to predict that we will have…

• Tech Suit customization for Infinite - Glowing and Animated Visors - Backpack Accessories like an ODST - Spartan Faces/Looks - Spartan Weight? - Voice of Spartan - AI Voice, Body, and Color - Missing limbs on all legs/arms - AssassinationsWhat all would you like to see? What are you most interested in?

FOTUS Signing off…

> 2533274795721377;1:
> So we all know that 343 wants to eventually add “OUR OLD FAVORITES” into the game eventually rather that means armor or maps, or weapons, we don’t know. What I will say for sure though is that I want a FOTUS helmet to return. Not only that, but imagine being able to have the Haunted Helmets Skull on ANY helmet with a Mister Chief Marker drawing on the Visor but where you can see the skull and Mister Chief face drawing. Customization like this would be great!
>
> I am going to predict that we will have…
>
>
> - Tech Suit customization for Infinite - Glowing and Animated Visors - Backpack Accessories like an ODST - Spartan Faces/Looks - Spartan Weight? - Voice of Spartan - AI Voice, Body, and Color - Missing limbs on all legs/arms - AssassinationsWhat all would you like to see? What are you most interested in?
>
> FOTUS Signing off…

i think they have removed assassinations and most of the stuff is already confirmed.

I would like to see haunted Visors return, I had liked that it was something everyone was after in Reach. I also think that somewhat customizable spartan faces. Or customizable to a certain degree anyway. Such as a premade list of say six and six or so on. I believe I saw an item on a set of legs in the trailer that was reminiscent of the old utility section in Reach as well, but it could have been the angle on the armor too. I would like to see the achillies helmet come into the game as well, but maybe a gen 2 or something with a slightly updated design.

I wonder if there will also be vehicle camos such as there is in MCC? I’d like to have a chopper with a cool paintjob. Oh and I also hop that spikers return. I liked the look the weapon had.

I would like to be able to shoot a bullet at a grappling hook and stop the grappler by snapping the cord

> 2535461884091985;2:
> > 2533274795721377;1:
> > So we all know that 343 wants to eventually add “OUR OLD FAVORITES” into the game eventually rather that means armor or maps, or weapons, we don’t know. What I will say for sure though is that I want a FOTUS helmet to return. Not only that, but imagine being able to have the Haunted Helmets Skull on ANY helmet with a Mister Chief Marker drawing on the Visor but where you can see the skull and Mister Chief face drawing. Customization like this would be great!
> >
> > I am going to predict that we will have…
> >
> >
> > - Tech Suit customization for Infinite - Glowing and Animated Visors - Backpack Accessories like an ODST - Spartan Faces/Looks - Spartan Weight? - Voice of Spartan - AI Voice, Body, and Color - Missing limbs on all legs/arms - AssassinationsWhat all would you like to see? What are you most interested in?
> >
> > FOTUS Signing off…
>
> i think they have removed assassinations and most of the stuff is already confirmed.

Why they remove the assasinations?

Wishlist threads already abound in the proper section.

Please use those. Thanks!