Halo Infinite weapons broken and bots hard to kill

So I’ve played Halo Infinite for less than 12 hours but man does it feel so broken, plasma grenades don’t kill even if you’re right next to one unless it’s stuck on you, shotgun doesn’t kill in one shot, almost takes a full magazine to kill a bot with the AR, movement feels weird, gravity hammer is too over powered when swung but it takes forever to swing because of the animation which is dumb. I don’t know if the weapons are also to under powered because of the difficulty the bots are on or if it’s just their reflexes and aim but not health wise. I miss the good ol halo 3 feel when movement was smooth and easy to aim with, also can’t find an aim assist anywhere in the settings, anyone have input they wanna throw in here?

I’m confused by a lot of this, especially the gravity hammer part. You say it’s OP but that it needs to swing faster? That would just make it even more OP. The shotgun is more of a quick fire shotgun so it’s not going to be a 1 shot 1 kill weapon like a pump action shotgun.

I’ve gotten plenty of plasma grenade kills without sticks too.

Dude, people are literally steaking every game they play
myself for example I haven’t had a singel game where we havenn’t steaked the team and gotten minimum 12 kills

The Grav hammer feels weighty, it feels heavy, which i personally like, but I agree that after that initial pull it needs to have a bit more acceleration on the way down, its not OP tho
weapons arent underpowered, they’ve just very much toned the aim assist down and most if not all weapons, especially the sidekick the sniper etc etc
which may be why it feels different to you

> 2533274817722154;1:
> So I’ve played Halo Infinite for less than 12 hours but man does it feel so broken, plasma grenades don’t kill even if you’re right next to one unless it’s stuck on you, shotgun doesn’t kill in one shot, almost takes a full magazine to kill a bot with the AR, movement feels weird, gravity hammer is too over powered when swung but it takes forever to swing because of the animation which is dumb. I don’t know if the weapons are also to under powered because of the difficulty the bits are on or if it’s just their reflexes and aim but not health wise. I miss the good ol halo 3 feel when movement was smooth and easy to aim with, also can’t find an aim assist anywhere in the settings, anyone have input they wanna throw in here?

I dont agree with anything you’ve said and here’s why:

Plasma Grenades do kill, but they’re not the CE-type monsters they used to be. This is good.

The shotgun wasnt desined to be a one shot kill. It was designed for 2-3 shot kills as evidenced by the faster fire rate and lack of pump or delay between shots. This isnt the classic shotgun, stop acting like it is supposed to be.

The AR in Infinite is a good starter weapon with okay range and that’s all its meant to be.

Movement feels fine to me, sprint isnt as fast as it was in previous 343 titles and it doesnt screw the design philosophy of maps as much as a result. Clambering is fine. Moving around is fine, sliding does feel pointless but we’ll see later on.

The Gravity Hammers power is countered by its sheer size and weight. This is a basic balancing tradeoff. Longer swings, immense damage.

You haven’t really made any concise arguments here that arent just personal preference or nostalgic commentary but your opinions are your own and my opinions are my own.

Unless we’re talking about the CE AR which had 60 rounds per clip taking the majority of a clip for a kill seems pretty par for the course. In fact, I’d even go so far as to say it’s actually gasp viable!

> 2747731915521279;2:
> I’m confused by a lot of this, especially the gravity hammer part. You say it’s OP but that it needs to swing faster? That would just make it even more OP. The shotgun is more of a quick fire shotgun so it’s not going to be a 1 shot 1 kill weapon like a pump action shotgun.
>
> I’ve gotten plenty of plasma grenade kills without sticks too.

I’m saying downgrade the power so it’s not as strong but make it faster to swing

I must be playing a different game. Most weapons work too well to the point of being near-overpowered and the bots are extremely easy to kill.
If anything, I thought the time to kill needs to be increased.

> 2533274947049852;7:
> I must be playing a different game. Most weapons work too well to the point of being near-overpowered and the bots are extremely easy to kill.
> If anything, I thought the time to kill needs to be increased.

Well damn I mean I get more than 10 kills per game but from what I’m used to it feels like the majority of the weapons are weaker than what they were but hey it’s a different game and it’s just me I’m no pro gamer commentator here just a guy playing halo since the first one came out, this one feels off to me is all I’m relaying but if everyone here is saying it’s just me then it is what is is

> 2533274817722154;6:
> > 2747731915521279;2:
> > I’m confused by a lot of this, especially the gravity hammer part. You say it’s OP but that it needs to swing faster? That would just make it even more OP. The shotgun is more of a quick fire shotgun so it’s not going to be a 1 shot 1 kill weapon like a pump action shotgun.
> >
> > I’ve gotten plenty of plasma grenade kills without sticks too.
>
> I’m saying downgrade the power so it’s not as strong but make it faster to swing

And what would be the point of that exactly? The changes 343 made to the gravity hammer actually mean it plays differently to the sword for once, and here you are asking for them to abolish those changes. Madness

Then go play MCC Halo 3 and stay there.

Sounds like you just want to complain instead of constructive criticism. I’ve played all of the games starting at CE and many others have and like infinite so far.

The “Bulldog” deserves to be thrown in the bin and completely redesigned. Every single weapon in Infinite feels great to shoot except the shotgun. The sound doesn’t have the kick M90/M45 had in previous games and on top of that it’s laughably weak.

The bots definitely react quicker and act faster, but still can’t compete with players in the long run, from what I’ve seen. You just need to outlast them. I’ve yet to play a game where we’ve lost to them.

> 2535448221461967;11:
> The “Bulldog” deserves to be thrown in the bin and completely redesigned. Every single weapon in Infinite feels great to shoot except the shotgun. The sound doesn’t have the kick M90/M45 had in previous games and on top of that it’s laughably weak.

Your perspective on balancing needs to be thrown in the bin. The shotgun was well overdue a redesign because of how useless it was beyond literally 1 metre. Even if the bulldog needs some tweaking, its basic functionality is the perfect re-work. Lower overall damage with significantly higher range resulting in greater versatility. Blows my mind that people would throw that away for the most boring shotgun in the world which is only effective at melee range

Honeatly i think almost everything is perfect. Maybe a super subtle tweams to rrr maybe. Beyond that almost everything seems so well dkne and balanced the MORE i play

> 2533274809890894;14:
> Honeatly i think almost everything is perfect. Maybe a super subtle tweams to rrr maybe. Beyond that almost everything seems so well dkne and balanced the MORE i play

i agree with you of what i seen,but still waiting for getting the inflight invitation to see with myself :smiley:

> 2535410975632283;15:
> > 2533274809890894;14:
> > Honeatly i think almost everything is perfect. Maybe a super subtle tweams to rrr maybe. Beyond that almost everything seems so well dkne and balanced the MORE i play
>
> i agree with you of what i seen,but still waiting for getting the inflight invitation to see with myself :smiley:

Trust me the game plays way better than it looks, and it already looked amazing!

> 2533274809890894;16:
> > 2535410975632283;15:
> > > 2533274809890894;14:
> > > Honeatly i think almost everything is perfect. Maybe a super subtle tweams to rrr maybe. Beyond that almost everything seems so well dkne and balanced the MORE i play
> >
> > i agree with you of what i seen,but still waiting for getting the inflight invitation to see with myself :smiley:
>
> Trust me the game plays way better than it looks, and it already looked amazing!

Nice! I really want to try it out,even if the inflight invitations will still take a lot of time.

> 2535410975632283;17:
> > 2533274809890894;16:
> > > 2535410975632283;15:
> > > > 2533274809890894;14:
> > > > Honeatly i think almost everything is perfect. Maybe a super subtle tweams to rrr maybe. Beyond that almost everything seems so well dkne and balanced the MORE i play
> > >
> > > i agree with you of what i seen,but still waiting for getting the inflight invitation to see with myself :smiley:
> >
> > Trust me the game plays way better than it looks, and it already looked amazing!
>
> Nice! I really want to try it out,even if the inflight invitations will still take a lot of time.

Well they also announced another 4v4 flight for later and i believe an 8v8 one as well. And each newer flight will open to more people until its just “be an insider”

I think this first one they primarily started with people qho have helped flight mcc and added more people from wjat ive read

> 2533274809890894;18:
> > 2535410975632283;17:
> > > 2533274809890894;16:
> > > > 2535410975632283;15:
> > > > > 2533274809890894;14:
> > > > > Honeatly i think almost everything is perfect. Maybe a super subtle tweams to rrr maybe. Beyond that almost everything seems so well dkne and balanced the MORE i play
> > > >
> > > > i agree with you of what i seen,but still waiting for getting the inflight invitation to see with myself :smiley:
> > >
> > > Trust me the game plays way better than it looks, and it already looked amazing!
> >
> > Nice! I really want to try it out,even if the inflight invitations will still take a lot of time.
>
> Well they also announced another 4v4 flight for later and i believe an 8v8 one as well. And each newer flight will open to more people until its just “be an insider”
>
> I think this first one they primarily started with people qho have helped flight mcc and added more people from wjat ive read

so i still have maybe a chance?

> 2535470395434446;9:
> > 2533274817722154;6:
> > > 2747731915521279;2:
> > > I’m confused by a lot of this, especially the gravity hammer part. You say it’s OP but that it needs to swing faster? That would just make it even more OP. The shotgun is more of a quick fire shotgun so it’s not going to be a 1 shot 1 kill weapon like a pump action shotgun.
> > >
> > > I’ve gotten plenty of plasma grenade kills without sticks too.
> >
> > I’m saying downgrade the power so it’s not as strong but make it faster to swing
>
> And what would be the point of that exactly? The changes 343 made to the gravity hammer actually mean it plays differently to the sword for once, and here you are asking for them to abolish those changes. Madness

Also “downgrade the power” means very little when the weapon has a one-shot range.