Halo Infinite weapon skins?

What would you like to see for weapons skins in Halo Infinite?
I’d love to see flood infested skins! :slight_smile:

I’d like to see some animated ones, if at all possible. Even if it’s as simple as pulsing light.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> I’d like to see some animated ones, if at all possible. Even if it’s as simple as pulsing light.

That would be cool bro

it would be cool to have some skins that make weapons look like their classic CE versions. or even different environmental camos.

also, wrong forum section. this should be in the Infinite forum section.

i really liked the team skins that halo 5 had, would really like to see them come back

> 2533275026446288;4:
> it would be cool to have some skins that make weapons look like their classic CE versions. or even different environmental camos.
>
> also, wrong forum section. this should be in the Infinite forum section.

Yeah was literally gonna say some classic pixelated skins would be cool.

> 2533274801382998;6:
> > 2533275026446288;4:
> > it would be cool to have some skins that make weapons look like their classic CE versions. or even different environmental camos.
> >
> > also, wrong forum section. this should be in the Infinite forum section.
>
> Yeah was literally gonna say some classic pixelated skins would be cool.

the CE graphics weren’t pixelated, just had a lower polygon count

> 2533275026446288;7:
> > 2533274801382998;6:
> > > 2533275026446288;4:
> > > it would be cool to have some skins that make weapons look like their classic CE versions. or even different environmental camos.
> > >
> > > also, wrong forum section. this should be in the Infinite forum section.
> >
> > Yeah was literally gonna say some classic pixelated skins would be cool.
>
> the CE graphics weren’t pixelated, just had a lower polygon count

Yeah tbf pixelated was the wrong word to use, But never the less would be a cool to have them.

skin that makes your weapon invisible

> 2533274861671321;9:
> skin that makes your weapon invisible

What about weapon identification? you could run around with a shotgun and an enemy player would never know

> 2535458188883243;10:
> > 2533274861671321;9:
> > skin that makes your weapon invisible
>
> What about weapon identification? you could run around with a shotgun and an enemy player would never know

unless you get killed by it

Like 20 snake orientated kinds.

Polish Adder, Arizona Black Rattlesnake, Cape Cobra, Dragon Snake, Brazilian Lancehead Viper, Bushmaster, Northern Pacific Rattlesnake, Bush Viper, Javan Spitting Cobra, Jamesons’ Mamba, Brown Tree Snake, Fiji Snake, Green Water Snake, Red Bellied Black Snake, Death Adder, Leaf-Nosed Viper, Malayan Pit Viper, Egyptian Cobra, Treee Boa, Aesculapian Snake, Earth Snake, Smooth Snake, Malabar Pit Viper, Banded Rock Rattlesnake, Common Krait Snake, Forest Cobra, for instance.

I know this is controversial, but that pizza skin for the AR in Halo 5 was rad. I want that back.

> 2533274882881665;13:
> I know this is controversial, but that pizza skin for the AR in Halo 5 was rad. I want that back.

I would love a pineapple pizza skin, to make it more controversial lmao

> 2533274836290390;12:
> Like 20 snake orientated kinds.
>
> Polish Adder, Arizona Black Rattlesnake, Cape Cobra, Dragon Snake, Brazilian Lancehead Viper, Bushmaster, Northern Pacific Rattlesnake, Bush Viper, Javan Spitting Cobra, Jamesons’ Mamba, Brown Tree Snake, Fiji Snake, Green Water Snake, Red Bellied Black Snake, Death Adder, Leaf-Nosed Viper, Malayan Pit Viper, Egyptian Cobra, Treee Boa, Aesculapian Snake, Earth Snake, Smooth Snake, Malabar Pit Viper, Banded Rock Rattlesnake, Common Krait Snake, Forest Cobra, for instance.

i don’t think people would want that many snake skins

And multitude of flames!

Nothing too crazy, I’m fine with some colour, but no ridiculous neon -Yoink- the likes of the guns you see flooding the MW store

I love the NERF and MONSTER ENERGY skins!:heart:

Animated would be cool to unlock. Hope there is an unlock system for each weapon and we don’t have to pay for the “cooler” skins. Not a fan of the whole paying to look good. I’m a grind for a skin, gun or armor or whatever, kinda guy. I have faith, but I’m not gonna get my hopes up!

> 2533274861671321;11:
> > 2535458188883243;10:
> > > 2533274861671321;9:
> > > skin that makes your weapon invisible
> >
> > What about weapon identification? you could run around with a shotgun and an enemy player would never know
>
> unless you get killed by it

Can’t tell if meme or serious

either way wack idea and hope it isn’t a thing 343 does