HALO INFINITE WARZONE!!

HALO INFINITE WARZONE!!

I Want Warzone to be bigger more players like up to 48 players 24 VS 24 or up to 64 players 32 VS 32. Warzone Maps 3-4 x bigger 3 x higher than Halo 5 Guardians and more maps like 7-10 at launch!! And more post launch another 7-10 maps!! Also I like to see more places to have cover so you can take less fire from a lot of people and more places to hide to!!

Vehicles-

UNSC

  1. Pelican that can shoot
  2. Wasp
  3. Hornet
  4. Falcon
  5. Scorpion Tank
  6. Mantis
  7. Warthog
  8. Mongoose
  9. Something new

Covenant-

  1. Phantom that can shoot
  2. Revenant from Halo Reach
  3. Chopper
  4. Banshee
  5. Ghost
  6. Waith
  7. Something new

Promethians-

  1. Phaeton
  2. Ground vehicle

Warzone Forge!!
Warzone Forge on developer maps and make your own Warzone Forge maps to put it in a Community Playlist!!
Multiplayer Custom Games on Warzone!!

Please 343 Industries I want bigger better Warzone. Population will go up with a lot more people and bigger maps. A lot more people than Halo 5 Guardians Warzone. Halo Infinite is the 6th game in the Trilogy. Also I like to see what other people think and what they want in Halo Infinite Warzone the Fans of Halo, New and Old Fans!!
:smiley::smiley:

Please!!

Unyshek

Robeyone

Cris Lee

and Bonnie Ross!!
Please!:smiley: I think this would really be fun and make people a lot happy!!! Please 343 industries!!

Interesting post, there’d be alot more Kilimanjaro’s thats for sure. I’ve always been interested in a Battlefieldesque Halo experience, albeit still Halo. I don’t know if 64 player Halo would honestly work, but it would be cool to try as a stress test in the beta or something.

> 2533274844258015;2:
> Interesting post, there’d be alot more Kilimanjaro’s thats for sure. I’ve always been interested in a Battlefieldesque Halo experience, albeit still Halo. I don’t know if 64 player Halo would honestly work, but it would be cool to try as a stress test in the beta or something.

Chances are you will likely experience lag in about 8/10 of your games

> 2533274989469309;3:
> > 2533274844258015;2:
> > Interesting post, there’d be alot more Kilimanjaro’s thats for sure. I’ve always been interested in a Battlefieldesque Halo experience, albeit still Halo. I don’t know if 64 player Halo would honestly work, but it would be cool to try as a stress test in the beta or something.
>
> Chances are you will likely experience lag in about 8/10 of your games

Who knows that for sure now though? this new Slipspace engine could prove to do such a feat for Halo

No more warzone-- change it to a flood horde mode instead

I’d rather WZ be taken out and opt for a BTB on steroids. WZ was really cool but the req system is horrible.

> 2533274830420921;5:
> No more warzone-- change it to a flood horde mode instead

Or make it a separate mode instead?

They will no doubt come out with a warzone type game mode in Halo 6 based on how much money they received via microtransactions. I would only ask to make it forgeable and hence able to have custom games on warzone map.

I’d scape Warzone and focus on BTB and Firefight. Warzone was an interesting idea, but people have showed they’d prefer Firefight (even the so-so verison on halo 5) as much or almost as much as warzone. Just image how much more popular it would be if 343I actually spent as much time on it as they did on Warzone.

> 2533274815533909;9:
> I’d scape Warzone and focus on BTB and Firefight. Warzone was an interesting idea, but people have showed they’d prefer Firefight (even the so-so verison on halo 5) as much or almost as much as warzone. Just image how much more popular it would be if 343I actually spent as much time on it as they did on Warzone.

I have another post about Big Team Battle you should check it out on my profile!

> 2533274853335092;1:
> HALO INFINITE WARZONE!!
>
> I Want Warzone to be bigger more players like up to 48 players 24 VS 24 or up to 64 players 32 VS 32. Warzone Maps 3-4 x bigger 3 x higher than Halo 5 Guardians and more maps like 7-10 at launch!! And more post launch another 7-10 maps!!
>
> Vehicles-
>
> UNSC
> 1. Pelican that can shoot
> 2. Wasp
> 3. Hornet
> 5. Falcon
> 6. Scorpion Tank
> 7. Mantis
> 8. Warthog
> 9. Mongoose
> 10. Something new
>
> Covenant-
> 1. Revenant from Halo Reach
> 2. Chopper
> 3. Banshee
> 4. Ghost
> 5. Waith
> 6. Something new
>
> Promethians-
> 1. Phantom
> 2. Something new
>
> Warzone Forge!!
>
> Multiplayer Custom Games on Warzone!!
>
> Please 343 Industries I want bigger better Warzone. Population will go up with a lot more people and bigger maps. A lot more people than Halo 5 Guardians Warzone. Halo Infinite is the last Game in the Trilogy. Also I like to see what other people think and what they want in Halo Infinite Warzone the Fans of Halo, New and Old Fans!!
> :smiley::smiley:

The reclaimer trilogy is now the reclaimer saga (info here) so Halo Infinite may not be the last game in the current story.

I want bigger maps and player counts too. However I don’t like reqs and the pay to win element they currently bring to Warzone. There’s also no guarantees that the the population will increase with bigger maps and higher player counts.

The best way to increase the player count is to make a fun HALO game that players want to play. A game like Halo 5 Guardians with rng req grinding is not fun imo, and it was a main reason I stopped playing, but not the only reason.

I would love to see new promethean vehicules : some kind of bike (like the banshee), maybe a tank or a transport vehicule. Could be really cool!

No. God, no. Please, god, no. No more Warzone; bring back Invasion and BTB—without the REQ packs/ microtransactions.

I think WZ will return, but I hope they tinker with it a little, eliminate the ability to farm would be a point of contention I would try to address. I would love to see the chopper back, that thing was a beast.

I think it would be cool to expand the numbers as you stated OP, but not as a permanent playlist. Maybe on weekends you can throw down 24 v 24 or something.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

stuff i say stuff

Well I’d like to see it play more like proper Firefight (Odst), more vehicles/weapons but only if it means the content is there at launch, not forcing loot box’s or REQ’s on us so no to P2W modes.

> 2533274853335092;1:
> UNSC
> 1. Pelican that can shoot
> 2. Wasp
> 3. Hornet
> 5. Falcon
> Promethians-
> 1. Phantom
> 2. Something new

-The Pelican Imo would be too OP against infantry and other ground vehicles
-Wasp and hornet are basically the same
-I could see the falcon coming back but only if the pilot has a gun
-I believe you mean phaeton because the phantom is a covenant airship
-I’d like to see a promethian take on the tank

I’d love a bigger WZ in terms of map size and player count. I feel the req system needs an overhaul for me to really enjoy it though.

> 2535457901035640;17:
> > 2533274853335092;1:
> > UNSC
> > 1. Pelican that can shoot
> > 2. Wasp
> > 3. Hornet
> > 5. Falcon
> > Promethians-
> > 1. Phantom
> > 2. Something new
>
> -The Pelican Imo would be too OP against infantry and other ground vehicles
> -Wasp and hornet are basically the same
> -I could see the falcon coming back but only if the pilot has a gun
> -I believe you mean phaeton because the phantom is a covenant airship
> -I’d like to see a promethian take on the tank

Thanks for letting me know one of my vehicles name was wrong!! I would love to see the phantom in the game has well in Warzone!!:smiley::smiley:

Also about the Pelican I would put it at like a 8-9 Recs

> 2533274853335092;19:
> > 2535457901035640;17:
> > > 2533274853335092;1:
> > >
>
> Thanks for letting me know one of my vehicles name was wrong!! I would love to see the phantom in the game has well in Warzone!!:smiley::smiley:
>
> Also about the Pelican I would put it at like a 8-9 Recs

Plus for both the pelican and phantom to work in game it’d have to be in a very large map.