Halo Infinite vs COD:MW4 and COD:MW2 Remastered

No doubt I would pick Halo Infinite over everything in the world but rumors suggest 2019 may be the year of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 and Modern Warfare 2 Remastered. I think Halo Infinite will be released in fall 2020 across pc, Xbox One family and the next Xbox (Project Scarlett) but what if it will be released in fall 2019? Do you think Halo Infinite could struggle in sales if released near the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 and Modern Warfare 2 Remastered combo?

Wasn’t Call of Duty 4 released in the same year as Halo 3? I don’t think the release of other games will affect the performance of Infinite unless the other games are simply better. That wasn’t the case in 2007 because Halo 3 literally outsold everything else.

You think it will be released in Fall 2020. There’s no way it’ll take that long. It’ll be here Fall 2019 at the latest. We’ll get a beta probably in the next few months.

I doubt it will make a difference, they’re pretty different and people have been waiting for the next halo for a while. We get a COD game every year, COD might sell more simply because its on more systems.

> 2533275022531756;1:
> No doubt I would pick Halo Infinite over everything in the world but rumors suggest 2019 may be the year of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 and Modern Warfare 2 Remastered. I think Halo Infinite will be released in fall 2020 across pc, Xbox One family and the next Xbox (Project Scarlett) but what if it will be released in fall 2019? Do you think Halo Infinite could struggle in sales if released near the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 and Modern Warfare 2 Remastered combo?

Mw1 was already remastered and who knows if mw2 gets the same treatment.They made mw2 backwards compatible recently and that’s good enough

You can look to any Halo release post-2007 to get your answer: it doesn’t appear to matter. I imagine that quite a lot of Halo fans couldn’t care less about Call of Duty regardless of the fact, which makes 343’s insistence to incorporate it into Halo somewhat perplexing.

Not if it’s good and unique

Let’s not get into the “This vs that” or “them vs us” mindset isn’t really helpful. People will play/like what they wanna like and play and that’s okay. :slight_smile: