Halo Infinite VR

I heard at some point that all future halo games will have some form of VR in them. What can I expect as for VR in Infinite?

Where have you heard that all future Halo games will have some form of VR? This is the first time I’m hearing of this.

There has been no mention of anything for Infinite other than the demo and that there won’t be a battle royale mode. So, until any further announcement, you can expect nothing in terms of VR for Infinite.

> 2533274824050480;3:
> There has been no mention of anything for Infinite other than the demo and that there won’t be a battle royale mode. So, until any further announcement, you can expect nothing in terms of VR for Infinite.

Man, just take some extra time to twist the heel on tydowntyty’s statement… While what he heard is probably not a reliable source for insider Halo dev info… speculation about Halo and VR shouldn’t feel too far off the mark.

343 studios was looking for a new creative director to “bring a whole new VR experience to halo”

Also, why is it such a stretch?Microsoft keeps things under wraps while they continue to push the mixed reality platform, and with rumors of Microsoft releasing their own headsets and accessories… why wouldn’t Halo be the perfect game to roll out the VR red carpet for?

As long as it doesn’t affect the core gameplay. I’m perfectly fine with a VR to explore the halo universe, maybe Forge, but keep it away from multiplayer.

> 2533274827023159;4:
> > 2533274824050480;3:
> > There has been no mention of anything for Infinite other than the demo and that there won’t be a battle royale mode. So, until any further announcement, you can expect nothing in terms of VR for Infinite.
>
> Man, just take some extra time to twist the heel on tydowntyty’s statement… While what he heard is probably not a reliable source for insider Halo dev info… speculation about Halo and VR shouldn’t feel too far off the mark.
>
> 343 studios was looking for a new creative director to “bring a whole new VR experience to halo”
>
> Also, why is it such a stretch?Microsoft keeps things under wraps while they continue to push the mixed reality platform, and with rumors of Microsoft releasing their own headsets and accessories… why wouldn’t Halo be the perfect game to roll out the VR red carpet for?

Take a look again and read what I said. “Until any further announcement…” means that nothing about VR has been discussed or confirmed so the original statement that he/she heard about future games having VR is nothing but speculation at this point.

I haven’t heard that

Microsoft has already said that they’re not working on any VR for the Xbox yet. They’re trying to perfect it for the PC first so they can figure out a way to make everything work wirelessly. So I doubt 343 will make any form of VR for Infinite unless its PC exclusive.