Halo infinite vehicle

With halo releasing a video behind the scenes of some of the vehicle they choose to use the sound of.
what vehicles do you think are coming back in halo infinite and what new do you want to see ?

Can I list them all? I do love halo’s vehicles. I can’t really remember a bad halo vehicle. Maybe a redundant one like the prowler being a warthog with an extra seat. Bring in the sweet ones from halo wars like the grizzly and kodiak.

I really do miss the chopper, the Revenant was a ton of fun too! I can’t believe H5 never brought the Falcon back, but I guess it wouldn’t mix well with AMM and its overall speed. Than again, all vehicles in Halo are fun! Even the Mantis had a ton of fun Forge modes built around it, and I’m not a big fan of robots!

As for new vehicle from Halo Wars the Blisterback and the Locust are by far on top of my list. If those have a drivable presence in Hi multiplayer I’m gonna scream like a teenager girl meeting a sparkling vampire! Talking about the Vampire from HW1… That would be fun to drive as well! :3

I have high expectations about this

> 2533274795098161;3:
> I really do miss the chopper, the Revenant was a ton of too! I can’t believe H5 never brought the Falcon back, but I guess it wouldn’t mix well with AMM and its overall speed. Than again, all vehicles in Halo are fun! Even the Mantis had a ton of Forge modes built around it, and I’m not a big fan of robots!
>
> As for new vehicle from Halo Wars the Blisterback and the Locust are by far on top of my list. If those have a drivable presence in Hi multiplayer I’m gonna scream like a teenager girl meeting a sparkling vampire! Talking about the Vampire from HW1… That would be fun to drive as well! :3

I have the rare wish of seeing the Hawk replace the Wasp. It’s from Halo Wars and was just an upgraded version of the Hornet, but it looked SO COOL. I would also love to see the Vulture in a campaign mission or something. But I would squeal like a little girl if I saw one thing…a drivable Pelican Gunship. It would move quite slow and would actually function rather like a Falcon with the turrets being manned. In other words…it would basically be a weird Falcon. I would also love to see the Banshee look a lot like the Halo 3 glow-stick version. I think that water combat would be quite interesting, so a motorboat would be quite cool.