Halo Infinite Vehicle Idea

What if we could call in vehicles during the campaign? For example, you’ve just cleared out a large area, and now that the zone is clear you can call in a Pelican to give you a warthog or mongoose to get to the next objective. However, you won’t be able to use it if you are in a hot area, or if there are anti-air cannons nearby, like in the trailer. There could also be restrictions on how many vehicles you can call in at a time, or maybe ones you have to unlock before using. This could help get to areas faster, or could be used as an alternative solution if all the vehicles around you are destroyed/unavailable.

Ideas I do have are more Banished variants of vehicles. In fact, I did thought of the Banished Seraphs appearing in Halo Infinite as that would be cool. Here’s the link to my post about it: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/banished-seraph/9c588aa6-984b-4364-bb4b-c70c73eaa56f/posts

This feels like COD Weapon Drops with extra steps… I like COD Weapons Drops in COD, but I’m not a big fan of Halo trying to be a COD clone. That happened with H4s MP and we all know how that went… the player base evaporated within a year.

> 2535435902217648;3:
> This feels like COD Weapon Drops with extra steps… I like COD Weapons Drops in COD, but I’m not a big fan of Halo trying to be a COD clone. That happened with H4s MP and we all know how that went… the player base evaporated within a year.

I agree that it probably wouldn’t work well for Halo’s multiplayer since it would just be like COD rather than being original. But for the campaign, which is open-world, it might help to get a vehicle so you can get to the next objective faster, rather than having to go back and find another one from where you last remember.