Halo Infinite Update - Mid-Season Update

Obligatory mention on Zeta Sky and other promotional coatings that the game didn’t register correctly.

1 Like

A man can dream for someone at 343 to have the guts to express the value in community support and giving rewards for completing tasks to show the dedication of a player.

When is season 3?
Next year?
Halo and live service ftp is just so great.
Glad they made the switch, its naking so many people happy

2 Likes

August, since Season 2 and 3 would be 3 months each

1 Like

about 6k in total, not that many but it includes people like Ubernick, Mint Blitz and Spiteful. Its a close group of players as the grind required you to have full fireteams.

I still am sorry for what happened to you and your gf. Hopefully they do something to fix it eventually

2 Likes

Alright. It is time to go back to play Apex. Nothing to expect from an AAA studio that can’t even release even one map in 3 months.

5 Likes

“It’s time for another update!” lmfao that cracks me up, 2 updates in 3 months lets go! another update!

1 Like

Eyyy, good to see you.
I came on here because GF was playing and saw that some people in the chat were actually losing their redeemed cosmetics. I double checked mine and I’m good and saw this on Twitter thinking maybe they already said something.
I’m not sure how widespread that issue is either since we’ve only just seen it. I’ll have to wait and see.

1 Like

Finally, and I could keep this up for hours, but screw that 343 does not care… but any details on the.new xp.system?

1 Like

Assuming there’s no more delays…

1 Like

Hopefully you two dont get gut punched by BS thats not even in your control. The best wishes for your situation to be resolved.

1 Like

It’d be nice if we could actually have legitimate responses from 343 instead of this Post and Run tactic.

Its impossible to respond to everyone, but at least have some interaction with the community other than just posting.

8 Likes

Nothing like a quick Friday post followed by a log off. Set the building on fire and run.

6 Likes

Why would they bother interacting with the community? Have you read this abysmal thread? There’s 0 value in direct interaction with this community. It’d be more productive for them to just lurk threads and say nothing.

3 Likes

Maybe this one will break arena for a month; to mix things up.

1 Like

They’ve rarely ever interacted. One reason why the forum is this way.

5 Likes

Yo, cool! Can’t wait to see what changes you bring to the Ranks and the Ranked Playlist since it’s Halo as a fun, trailblazing, skill based game that’s managed to maintain the highest in competitive integrity throughout it’s online ladder seasons over multiple iterations if it’s own release since Halo:CE!

I think Ranked FFA and maybe Ranked Snipers could be cool ranks to brag about? Also chucks be cool to see maybe something unexpected that nobody saw coming and I’d never expect to show up with a Ranking attached could be chill…

And from a cursory glance at the forums it’s not hard to see why they wouldn’t bother.

The one time they responded to me 2 months ago was asking what I meant about the SR 152 issue. I explained it to them and never received a response. To this day it has shown me how 343 works and that if we want changes we cant stop pushing for them.