Halo Infinite Update - Mid-Season Update

It’s nice to see some slight improvements to the game but it’ll be much better once fresh content comes out for the game. I’ve been having fun with it but I can’t find the motivation to play after completing the ultimate weekly challenges.

Giving something worth playing for would be a great addition like small credit incentives or proper items to work for like skins and visors but I doubt something major will be available until the next season going by what’s happened the last few months which sucks. I just hope that by the time it does come out that it’ll actually be worth it in the end.

7 Likes

How much will PvE cost when it finally comes out…do you have any plans for PvE at all?

2 Likes

Too little to late for me honestly. You guys still have not addressed some of your major issues. Where’s the roadmap? Where’s the content? You guys are treating this game pathetically, complete and utter joke.

40 Likes

Just use https://halotracker.com for match stats and https://halo.info for medals and XP level rank stats. The API exists, but 343 doesn’t seem to have plans to put these in the game or Waypoint app, so fans have to do it for them

7 Likes

Just a lot of words at this point. I understand they’re trying to make people happy, but at least bring some actual stuff to the table when you’re going to make a post in

8 Likes

How many crashes did the hcs event have, and when will we have an option for lan games?

1 Like

I hope this patch will improve the performance.

2 Likes

Halo tracker implemented medals now too

3 Likes

I believe thats the issue

3 Likes

You read the part where it said this, “This isn’t a full list”? This is more then likely just what they can confirm at the moment that will be in the update. Just gotta hope what else comes is significant as well I guess.

SR 152 bit isn’t important probably, or at least not enough to address. The best we can hope for is that the skin will be polished up so it looks closer to that of the original image had it. But I can’t really see them just changing the weapon skins that people got from the live streams and swap them out with another skin.

Hopefully the roadmap will be apart of the full list of stuff coming.

I’m hoping there will be some tweaking with vehicles, cause some of them could use some tweaking…

4 Likes

Thanks for the information without providing information. This post gives off the vibe that you posted this while at your local pub. Cheers. :beers:

12 Likes

Hello darkness my old friend

13 Likes

Ay, good to know. An all in one site with a downloadable app and PC overlay app that does more than the actual game and official app

2 Likes

It’s been 3 months.

This is the kind of update people expect to see 2 or 3 WEEKS into the life of a “live service game” not 3 months in.

Hope you guys have something big planned soon, because making people wait another 3 months from now for new content isn’t going to help with the declining playerbase.

29 Likes

Road Map with Joseph Staten’s plan now please.

7 Likes

I put the others first because thats important for everyone. Now for you the SR 152 subject might not be important but to everyone who grinded it is. It also shows issues with cosmetics as a whole.

More than anything remember that those pushing against the SR 152 subject are the same people that will attack anyone who asks for fixes. 343 has to be pushed and made aware of these issues for there to be actual changes implemented.

3 Likes

This is the type of update people expect to get patched out during the 4 beta tests BEFORE the game releases

8 Likes

Will you be fixing theater, or is it deliberately unfinished?

8 Likes

Please get rid of stockpile on BTB and make other modes more balanced.

4 Likes

The first-person update is huge.

1 Like