Halo Infinite Update - BTB and More (UPDATED JAN 19)

It’s great to hear you’re aware of some of the issues.

Please if anything, create ‘known issues’ here and keep it updated.

It would prevent so many duplicate posts and keep us feeling heard and keep the frustration down.

Happy New Year and sorry for being a xxxx

81 Likes

This is great, I hope the PC crashing is thrown in there somewhere <3

34 Likes

Nothing in here about optimizing the game. Starting to get a little worrisome. The game in it’s current state isn’t near PC game standards.

60 Likes

I really hope the patch can come sooner than mid February. Another month of cheaters is a big ask.

28 Likes

Cheating and BTB issues addressed and actively being worked on, solid start, but we’ll see where it goes from here.

28 Likes

its good to know that there also see that there is a cheating problem in the matchmaking lobby’s.

but i was more hoping that there told more about that there going chance the crossplay system from force to option.

4 Likes

How about addressing the egregious desync that destroys gameplay

78 Likes

Thank you for the update. Its important that not only the fans give feedback but that you and 343 give back some info so that we know work is being done.

Honestly even a small bit of info goes a long way.

Looking forward to BTB being fixed as well other problems with servers, desync, cheaters, crossplay, weapons and melee, challenges, battlepass and the store being made better.

I know the list of things to be made better is long but just a reminder that even though the halo community may come across as angry and unreasonable, we do so because we care a lot for halo and want to see infinite become great.

Cheers @ske7ch happy new year to ya.

7 Likes

Remove the BTB challenges

48 Likes

Great to hear about work being done to resolve these issues! It feels great to know that a solution is on the way, one of my favorite game modes is BTB, and I love MCC Heavies

2 Likes

(I mean this in a hype way, not a negative impatient way)

Let’s ggggoooooo!!! :fire::fire::fire:

I’m am so excited for when I can just grind out BTB matches all night without fighting server issues.

7 Likes

The desync, Pc crashing and lack of fine mouse settings tuning (i.e not being able to have a 1.33 coefficient) are my main problems so far

10 Likes

Ah. So the update’s going to be available in the store for $20. That’s what that phrase has burned into my mind haha. Thanks for providing some bit of news, though.

50 Likes

Thank you for the great update! I’m really happy you mentioned that yall are working on a roadmap. But I think you guys should really consider creating or acquiring a support studio that can work on bugs and small stuff like this while your team can work on dlc and more content to the game. This doesn’t have to be immediate but for a 10 year live service I think one could greatly help.

3 Likes

Original Post: Click at your own discretion

Summary

The problem isn’t just BTB when it comes to Fireteams not connecting or having issues staying together. It’s the WHOLE system you have in place that is a pile of trash. Constantly getting kicked out of my party, losing connection, crashing, etc… which are things we dealt with back in Halo Reach and even COD4 days. I’m glad you’re back from your break of doing nothing after releasing a broken game so you can get your Christmas sales and cosmetic sales for the holidays. Thanks for not mentioning the desync issues and just saying “wonkiness” instead when we all know you’re referring to the “big picture” here which the whole thing is a steaming pile of manure. Meh whatever, your employer doesn’t care about us or what we actually want, they only care about controlling us and gaining from it in the meantime. Of course, no mention of PC optimization at all because 343 also does not care about Us either. What a joke of a developer like the others.

11 Likes

Doesn’t make much of a difference if the players cannot report in game, and cheaters can prevent others from watching their playback videos.

13 Likes

Man look at this beautiful communication. I love this!

4 Likes

Hey there! Welcome back, any news about all the people that havent receive the hcs twitch drops from December?

10 Likes