Halo Infinite UNSC Soldiers

Question that maybe 343 could answer. In the trailer we see the band of UNSC Soldiers walking through the fields and popping smoke. Could we possibly get an idea of what branch they are in? From appearance they look like UNSC Army Troopers based upon their armor and helmets, but could they possibly be Marines? Personally I am more of a fan of the UNSC Army so it would be cool to see them in a game again.

My guess is Marines since it seems like 343i was very keen on advertising the classic art atyle and most players think of the Marines when they think of armed forces in Halo.

It would be weird for 343 to use that kit for UNSC Marine models, so my bet is on the guys from the trailer being Army dudes. Either that or Sparth (the art director) REALLY liked Reach’s artstyle (can’t blame him) and decided to use the Army design from that game for the new marines.

> 2533274870884222;3:
> It would be weird for 343 to use that kit for UNSC Marine models, so my bet is on the guys from the trailer being Army dudes. Either that or Sparth (the art director) REALLY liked Reach’s artstyle (can’t blame him) and decided to use the Army design from that game for the new marines.

That’s probably the best answer. Though I wish we could see more of the UNSC Army
<p></p>

> 2533274870884222;3:
> It would be weird for 343 to use that kit for UNSC Marine models, so my bet is on the guys from the trailer being Army dudes. Either that or Sparth (the art director) REALLY liked Reach’s artstyle (can’t blame him) and decided to use the Army design from that game for the new marines.

Seems like the most plausible answer