Halo Infinite Trailer - Thoughts?

Ok I realize I’m late to the party, and I’d prefer no spoilers either, since i’ve seen youtube videos with the caption: SPOILER in the name for Halo 6, lol!

Here’s my wish:

All of Halo 4 and 5 were a dream that the Chief had, still in the ship, drifting after the events of Halo 3. They were implanted into his DNA by the Librarian thousands of years ago, to show would COULD happen unless Chief goes back to Delta Halo (which is where I presume the ending scene is. Looks like he’s retrieving a segment of Cortanna that was still trapped there after the events of Halo 1??)

Thoughts? :slight_smile:

Everything is speculation at this point, but 8 years of Halo content wouldn’t be just retconned like that. Also, Delta Halo appeared in Halo 2, not Halo: Combat Evolved.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> Everything is speculation at this point, but 8 years of Halo content wouldn’t be just retconned like that. Also, Delta Halo appeared in Halo 2, not Halo: Combat Evolved.

Ah ok, I always figured Delta Halo was the 1st Ring, what was the name of the first halo ring again…? Alpha Halo? I forget

> 2533274924710847;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > Everything is speculation at this point, but 8 years of Halo content wouldn’t be just retconned like that. Also, Delta Halo appeared in Halo 2, not Halo: Combat Evolved.
>
> Ah ok, I always figured Delta Halo was the 1st Ring, what was the name of the first halo ring again…? Alpha Halo? I forget

That is correct :slight_smile: Alpha Halo was the name of the Halo that first appeared in Halo: Combat Evolved and gets a replacement in Halo 3.