Halo Infinite Tech Preview

I just woke up to see that I got accepted at 8 am in the morning last night for me. I’m pretty excited as I have been playing Halo all my life ever since Halo CE but also have a question, I checked both my Xbox Series X and Xbox One S for my platforms, I’m really hoping that I can play it on my Series X and not have to play it on the Xbox One. If anyone knows if you can play it on any Xbox, Please respond :slight_smile:

I understand that any xbox platform will be able to play Halo Inifinte

I’m pretty sure they clarified this in the stream they had on both Twitch and Youtube. Yes it will be available for both platforms as they’re trying to gauge whether or not the game is ready for every level of system both PC and Console since it will be fit to run on both.

If anyone believes I have shared misinformation, please correct me but I am fairly certain they did say it would be available on both platforms.

> 2535471528795180;2:
> I understand that any xbox platform will be able to play Halo Inifinte

Thank you :slight_smile:

> 2533274879757912;3:
> I’m pretty sure they clarified this in the stream they had on both Twitch and Youtube. Yes it will be available for both platforms as they’re trying to gauge whether or not the game is ready for every level of system both PC and Console since it will be fit to run on both.
>
> If anyone believes I have shared misinformation, please correct me but I am fairly certain they did say it would be available on both platforms.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I was wondering if you’ll be able to access the halo infinite preview on your phone? I was invited and played the first flight on my Series X, but may not have my xbox durring the next flight. I have a high end phone that could handle it, but how would I go about playing it on it?

They’ve yet to contact me. I’ve been playing Halo since it originally released and I get a test flight invite to Halo MCC season 8.

But I’m sure it’ll be able to run on the Series X as it’s one of the primary things it’s releasing for.

Can’t wait to play. Wonder if they plan on showing more gameplay till then