Halo Infinite story expansions

With the upcoming Halo Infinite set to get seasons and updates, is it very likely that the new Halo video game will get story expansions in the updates especially since the Zeta Halo Ring is a very big area in the game? Maybe we can explore different areas of the Zeta Halo Ring in the Halo Infinite story expansions?

> 2535434101253033;1:
> With the upcoming Halo Infinite set to get seasons and updates, is it very likely that the new Halo video game will get story expansions in the updates especially since the Zeta Halo Ring is a very big area in the game? Maybe we can explore different areas of the Zeta Halo Ring in the Halo Infinite story expansions?

Story expansions will be happening. I have a theory about Infinite and it is inspired by the Series X Halo console. It seems like Halo’s future will be really centered around exploration and special encounters in that setting. This could be Zeta Halo and beyond. The console screams mystery, exploration, hope and wonder.

This seems in line with what ive been thinking, and if there will be a battle royale, its said itll be centred around the campaign… and possibly its DLCs

> 2535435819968878;3:
> This seems in line with what ive been thinking, and if there will be a battle royale, its said itll be centred around the campaign… and possibly its DLCs

There is definitely a lot of stories that can be told in the Halo Infinite DLC campaign levels. It will be great to see characters like Arbiter and Jerome-092 getting their own DLC campaign levels in Halo Infinite.

I think it is highly likely the 60 dollar campaign will not have a conclusion and be a ‘part 1’.

Speculation of course, but be prepared for that.

> 2644524424069134;5:
> I think it is highly likely the 60 dollar campaign will not have a conclusion and be a ‘part 1’.
>
> Speculation of course, but be prepared for that.

That could also be a possibility. We could expect to see a cliffhanger at the end of the Halo Infinite “Part One” story.

> 2533274792737987;2:
> > 2535434101253033;1:
> > With the upcoming Halo Infinite set to get seasons and updates, is it very likely that the new Halo video game will get story expansions in the updates especially since the Zeta Halo Ring is a very big area in the game? Maybe we can explore different areas of the Zeta Halo Ring in the Halo Infinite story expansions?
>
> Story expansions will be happening. I have a theory about Infinite and it is inspired by the Series X Halo console. It seems like Halo’s future will be really centered around exploration and special encounters in that setting. This could be Zeta Halo and beyond. The console screams mystery, exploration, hope and wonder.

Interesting idea. The Halo Infinite story expansions that could be set beyond the Zeta Halo Ring. I think the Halo Infinite story expansions can follow in a similar way like how Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni did with The Mandalorian.

The Mandalorian is set outside of the Original Star Wars Trilogy, while at the same time it expand the Star Wars Universe.

The Halo Infinite story expansions can do it in a similar way. They can be set outside of the Master Chief’s storylines. The Halo Infinite story expansions can focus on characters like Arbiter, Jerome-092, Frederic-104 and ODST Troopers, while at the same time it can expand the Halo Universe.

I wonder if they’ll charge money for it lol.