Halo Infinite specs

So i’m going to get a

1660 Super 6GB VRAM
Ryzen 5 3600
16GB RAM 3600Mhz
144Hz 1080p Monitor

Would be able to paly Infinite on High or Ultra with 60FPS?

We don’t know how well optimised the game will be, you will probably have to do some tweaking in the settings to get the best settings for your own device. Assuming you’re new to PC, tweaking is literally just playing with the in-game video settings until the game works the way you want it to. There’s no real process and you’ll start to pick up what settings you like as you play more games.

I’m willing to bet you should be able to run the game somewhere around high settings at 1080p and 60fps. You’ve got a great PC build, it’ll will run pretty much every game well.

This will make a decent PC, but since you’re considering a 1660S I presume you’re on a budget, so I suggest you just wait till Infinite’s out (and the GPU shortage eases). Besides, Infinite will get ray-tracing (if not at launch then some point down the line), and a 1660S will definitely not run Infinite at 1080P and 60 FPS with said feature turned on.

> 2535472130922237;3:
> This will make a decent PC, but since you’re considering a 1660S I presume you’re on a budget, so I suggest you just wait till Infinite’s out (and the GPU shortage eases). Besides, Infinite will get ray-tracing (if not at launch then some point down the line), and a 1660S will definitely not run Infinite at 1080P and 60 FPS with said feature turned on.

1660s is no longer a budget. They are like $800 on newegg right now. PC enthusiasts are getting screwed atm.

> 2535440547790420;1:
> So i’m going to get a
>
> 1660 Super 6GB VRAM
> Ryzen 5 3600
> 16GB RAM 3600Mhz
> 144Hz 1080p Monitor
>
> Would be able to paly Infinite on High or Ultra with 60FPS?

Honestly I’d wait until the specs are released if you have a particular level of performance in mind. Plus Nvidia have something up their sleeve so older GPU prices may well fall

> 2535472130922237;3:
> This will make a decent PC, but since you’re considering a 1660S I presume you’re on a budget, so I suggest you just wait till Infinite’s out (and the GPU shortage eases). Besides, Infinite will get ray-tracing (if not at launch then some point down the line), and a 1660S will definitely not run Infinite at 1080P and 60 FPS with said feature turned on.

i dont care about ray tracing really it just gives cool reflections, i just wanna paly on High atleast with 60FPS

> 2533274809390841;4:
> > 2535472130922237;3:
> > This will make a decent PC, but since you’re considering a 1660S I presume you’re on a budget, so I suggest you just wait till Infinite’s out (and the GPU shortage eases). Besides, Infinite will get ray-tracing (if not at launch then some point down the line), and a 1660S will definitely not run Infinite at 1080P and 60 FPS with said feature turned on.
>
> 1660s is no longer a budget. They are like $800 on newegg right now. PC enthusiasts are getting screwed atm.

I know. But it was supposed to be budget, plus the fact that OP intends to use it with a 3600 made me conclude OP was trying to build a somewhat “budget” PC. Actually I think the safest option for playing Infinite at 1080P, 60FPS right now is the XSS. Performance is guaranteed, not harder to purchase than GPUs, no additional fees at all (multiplayer will be free-to-play, and Xbox announced F2P titles wouldn’t require Gold subscriptions anymore), and it’s still cheaper than OP’s proposed build even if bought overpriced.

> 2535440547790420;6:
> > 2535472130922237;3:
> > This will make a decent PC, but since you’re considering a 1660S I presume you’re on a budget, so I suggest you just wait till Infinite’s out (and the GPU shortage eases). Besides, Infinite will get ray-tracing (if not at launch then some point down the line), and a 1660S will definitely not run Infinite at 1080P and 60 FPS with said feature turned on.
>
> i dont care about ray tracing really it just gives cool reflections, i just wanna paly on High atleast with 60FPS

Nobody can say for sure as the official specs aren’t out. It’s still almost half a year before launch, you might as well just wait along, or get a Series S instead.

This is a cross gen game, a 1660S and Ryzen 3600 is way more than enough for this game. Remember this needs to be playable on the Xbox One which is a very weak system, comparable to a GTX 750 paired with a pretty bad CPU. You can easily play this game at 1080p high or 1440p Medium-High. If you dont care much about performance, could match Xbox One X settings which would be 4K with a mix of low to medium settings.

I have the same system setup just with a 2600 instead, easily can play games like Cold War at 1440p Medium-High settings at 60fps. Recommended specs will likely be comparable to the Series X, so a GTX 1070 or 1080 for non RTX and a 2080 for RTX. CPU I expect somewhere around a i7-7700K. That is my projection atleast

You get that build at Walmart? Saw a gaming PC they are selling with the same specs. Sadly with the high prices of GPUs I will be playing it on my Series X. Would of loved to play it on PC cause they will be more focused based with Infinite.

You’ll for sure be able to run it but whether you’ll be able to do High/Ultra on 60 really just depends on how well optimized the game is.

This game needs to run on the Xbox One so chances are you’ll be fine.

I’m spewing the same answer as everyone.

We don’t know how optimized Infinite will be, but I expect your PC should be able to handle it with at least high settings.

I got my computer a couple years ago, it’s got a GeForce GTX 1060, 16 GB of RAM, and a quadcore i5 at 2.50 GHz. No idea if I’ll even be able to run Infinite, but I wasn’t planning on preordering anyway.

it will need to run on the base xbox one somehow, and your specs are better than a One X, so maybe 1080p medium-high with FPS higher than 60 can be a possibility in your hardware

> 2535472130922237;3:

maybe he don’t care about ray tracing? i’ll be will be happy with standard visuals. i’ve been gaming on pc since dos and don’t understand the whole “must upgrade to latest hardware so i can turn everything on max” thing. i’m still on a i7 3770k, gtx 1060 6gb, ddr3 ram, a puny 120gb ssd for windows, 500gb hdd for storage and 2tb hdd for games via usb 3.0.

i’ve got some socket 2011 motherboards and 6 core cpus in storage for when my current setup no long runs games smoothly @ 1080p 60fps. I’ve only had three modern games perform badly recently but those were just unoptimized.

wildlands - cpu bound, overclocked runs 60fps, settled for 30fps locked, fast sync, max pre-rendered frames 1.
cyberpunk 2077 - mess of a game, uninstalled
serious sam 4 - terrible optimization, uninstalled

i only upgrade when needed.

Probably either Medium or High.