Halo Infinite. Skulls

If there are skulls in Halo Infinite which there probably will they should make it so that we find them in the game like in Halo CE Anniversary I would not make it as hard to get like that one in Halo 5 where you have to shoot down a phaeton plus if it was up to me you would be able to find them in the easiest difficulty if you wanted to

I think all the Halo games have done skulls right thus far. Why should a small number of cool modifiers not be hard or involving to get? The fact that you had to go out of your way to get some skulls is exactly what made the acquisition process fun. I hope we don’t have as many data pads as we did in H5 though. Those just got tedious.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> I think all the Halo games have done skulls right thus far. Why should a small number of cool modifiers not be hard or involving to get? The fact that you had to go out of your way to get some skulls is exactly what made the acquisition process fun. I hope we don’t have as many data pads as we did in H5 though. Those just got tedious.

I have tryed to get the one where you have to shoot down a phaeton over 300 times and have yet to get it I don’t mind it being a little bit challenging but that one in halo 5 is ridiculous and I didn’t mind the number of data pads

i for one find the challenge more appealing. I think they should go to those that go the extra mile to find them and “earn” them. I also want to add onto this and add that skulls should still award the player after finding all of them. With special exclusive armor.

> 2533274856626311;4:
> i for one find the challenge more appealing. I think they should go to those that go the extra mile to find them and “earn” them. I also want to add onto this and add that skulls should still award the player after finding all of them. With special exclusive armor.

I had fun finding the skulls in Halo CE Anniversary and didn’t need to do anything special to make them show up and you didn’t need to play in the highest difficulty to get them ether the way it should be

> 2533274824050480;2:
> I think all the Halo games have done skulls right thus far. Why should a small number of cool modifiers not be hard or involving to get? The fact that you had to go out of your way to get some skulls is exactly what made the acquisition process fun. I hope we don’t have as many data pads as we did in H5 though. Those just got tedious.

I thought Halo 2 did it best. They were literally in places meant to break out of bounds and explore. Plus making them only obtainable on legendary made it more challenging.

> 2533274847704400;6:
> > 2533274824050480;2:
> > I think all the Halo games have done skulls right thus far. Why should a small number of cool modifiers not be hard or involving to get? The fact that you had to go out of your way to get some skulls is exactly what made the acquisition process fun. I hope we don’t have as many data pads as we did in H5 though. Those just got tedious.
>
> I thought Halo 2 did it best. They were literally in places meant to break out of bounds and explore. Plus making them only obtainable on legendary made it more challenging.

Having them on legendary made it more of a headache I thought I was going to have an aneurysm trying to get them all

> 2533274845153375;7:
> > 2533274847704400;6:
> > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > I think all the Halo games have done skulls right thus far. Why should a small number of cool modifiers not be hard or involving to get? The fact that you had to go out of your way to get some skulls is exactly what made the acquisition process fun. I hope we don’t have as many data pads as we did in H5 though. Those just got tedious.
> >
> > I thought Halo 2 did it best. They were literally in places meant to break out of bounds and explore. Plus making them only obtainable on legendary made it more challenging.
>
> Having them on legendary made it more of a headache I thought I was going to have an aneurysm trying to get them all

Halo 2 difficulty was broken in general which was a problem, that being said I agree with the idea of forcing you to explore and meet certain conditions. I thinke H2 and H3 had the best skull systems and I would love for infinite to tap back into that.

> 2533274841519598;8:
> > 2533274845153375;7:
> > > 2533274847704400;6:
> > > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > > I think all the Halo games have done skulls right thus far. Why should a small number of cool modifiers not be hard or involving to get? The fact that you had to go out of your way to get some skulls is exactly what made the acquisition process fun. I hope we don’t have as many data pads as we did in H5 though. Those just got tedious.
> > >
> > > I thought Halo 2 did it best. They were literally in places meant to break out of bounds and explore. Plus making them only obtainable on legendary made it more challenging.
> >
> > Having them on legendary made it more of a headache I thought I was going to have an aneurysm trying to get them all
>
> Halo 2 difficulty was broken in general which was a problem, that being said I agree with the idea of forcing you to explore and meet certain conditions. I thinke H2 and H3 had the best skull systems and I would love for infinite to tap back into that.

I don’t mind exploring to find skull but having to do that in legendary especially if it ends up being like Halo 2 good God

Skulls should be added again

I hope Infinite has skulls, they make the campaign so much fun hunting to find them and trying to complete each mission with all skulls on.

hopefully you just have to beat the campaign on Heroic or Legendary they weren’t accessible enough in previous titles till MCC came out for the masses or the average player to enjoy them.

Developers should calm down on skulls with just a negative effect, making the game harder isn’t the only way to change the experience.

For example, the original Black Eye in Halo 2 is interesting because while shield recharge is disabled for the player, the skull allowed to get an overshield. Shield could be recovered on vehicles and the scenery (like the beginning of Outskirts , lots of concrete barriers) .

No shield recharging, just the player recovering a value worth one layer if the target is taken out by a melee attack (Energy Sword and boarding not included) .

The idea is never used in future Halos but Combat Evolved Anniversary made a more powerful version.

Catch, has usually a more negative impact but was buffed to insane levels in Halo 3 (Grunts, Marines and spec ops Elites are grenade throwing machines) so you could get a bit of fun from the chaos but you also have an advantage if all Grunts are eliminated.

The idea is still the same across all games and it’s not 100% negative (and chaos might be an intended goal) .

it is certain that there will be some, after how they will be implemented it is a good question.

> 2533274824050480;2:
> I think all the Halo games have done skulls right thus far. Why should a small number of cool modifiers not be hard or involving to get? The fact that you had to go out of your way to get some skulls is exactly what made the acquisition process fun. I hope we don’t have as many data pads as we did in H5 though. Those just got tedious.

I think having a limited number of skulls that are challenging makes it fun. Having 30 datapads is just tedious and dumb. But unique and complicated things to unlock skulls are some of my best memories of playing when I was younger. This is part of what makes Halo, Halo.

> 2533274841519598;8:
> > 2533274845153375;7:
> > > 2533274847704400;6:
> > > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > > I think all the Halo games have done skulls right thus far. Why should a small number of cool modifiers not be hard or involving to get? The fact that you had to go out of your way to get some skulls is exactly what made the acquisition process fun. I hope we don’t have as many data pads as we did in H5 though. Those just got tedious.
> > >
> > > I thought Halo 2 did it best. They were literally in places meant to break out of bounds and explore. Plus making them only obtainable on legendary made it more challenging.
> >
> > Having them on legendary made it more of a headache I thought I was going to have an aneurysm trying to get them all
>
> Halo 2 difficulty was broken in general which was a problem, that being said I agree with the idea of forcing you to explore and meet certain conditions. I thinke H2 and H3 had the best skull systems and I would love for infinite to tap back into that.

I think Legendary would be fine assuming this isn’t Halo 2 grade lmao. H2 and H3 Skulls were the best and would love to see Infinite go back to something similar in nature

> 2533274799110399;16:
> > 2533274841519598;8:
> > > 2533274845153375;7:
> > > > 2533274847704400;6:
> > > > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > > > I think all the Halo games have done skulls right thus far. Why should a small number of cool modifiers not be hard or involving to get? The fact that you had to go out of your way to get some skulls is exactly what made the acquisition process fun. I hope we don’t have as many data pads as we did in H5 though. Those just got tedious.
> > > >
> > > > I thought Halo 2 did it best. They were literally in places meant to break out of bounds and explore. Plus making them only obtainable on legendary made it more challenging.
> > >
> > > Having them on legendary made it more of a headache I thought I was going to have an aneurysm trying to get them all
> >
> > Halo 2 difficulty was broken in general which was a problem, that being said I agree with the idea of forcing you to explore and meet certain conditions. I thinke H2 and H3 had the best skull systems and I would love for infinite to tap back into that.
>
> I think Legendary would be fine assuming this isn’t Halo 2 grade lmao. H2 and H3 Skulls were the best and would love to see Infinite go back to something similar in nature

I generally agree with this, I enjoy innovating with new skulls but too many could make the experience too chaotic, then again that just gives the community more reason to innovate to overcome!

> 2533274841519598;17:
> > 2533274799110399;16:
> > > 2533274841519598;8:
> > > > 2533274845153375;7:
> > > > > 2533274847704400;6:
> > > > > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > > > > I think all the Halo games have done skulls right thus far. Why should a small number of cool modifiers not be hard or involving to get? The fact that you had to go out of your way to get some skulls is exactly what made the acquisition process fun. I hope we don’t have as many data pads as we did in H5 though. Those just got tedious.
> > > > >
> > > > > I thought Halo 2 did it best. They were literally in places meant to break out of bounds and explore. Plus making them only obtainable on legendary made it more challenging.
> > > >
> > > > Having them on legendary made it more of a headache I thought I was going to have an aneurysm trying to get them all
> > >
> > > Halo 2 difficulty was broken in general which was a problem, that being said I agree with the idea of forcing you to explore and meet certain conditions. I thinke H2 and H3 had the best skull systems and I would love for infinite to tap back into that.
> >
> > I think Legendary would be fine assuming this isn’t Halo 2 grade lmao. H2 and H3 Skulls were the best and would love to see Infinite go back to something similar in nature
>
> I generally agree with this, I enjoy innovating with new skulls but too many could make the experience too chaotic, then again that just gives the community more reason to innovate to overcome!

LASO is the most chaotic savage thing ever and I love it, sans H2 LASO tbh. Having a nice moderate amount of scoring skulls like H3 (which I think is 10) is appropriate I think.

> 2533274841519598;17:
> > 2533274799110399;16:
> > > 2533274841519598;8:
> > > > 2533274845153375;7:
> > > > > 2533274847704400;6:
> > > > > > 2533274824050480;2:
> > > > > > I think all the Halo games have done skulls right thus far. Why should a small number of cool modifiers not be hard or involving to get? The fact that you had to go out of your way to get some skulls is exactly what made the acquisition process fun. I hope we don’t have as many data pads as we did in H5 though. Those just got tedious.
> > > > >
> > > > > I thought Halo 2 did it best. They were literally in places meant to break out of bounds and explore. Plus making them only obtainable on legendary made it more challenging.
> > > >
> > > > Having them on legendary made it more of a headache I thought I was going to have an aneurysm trying to get them all
> > >
> > > Halo 2 difficulty was broken in general which was a problem, that being said I agree with the idea of forcing you to explore and meet certain conditions. I thinke H2 and H3 had the best skull systems and I would love for infinite to tap back into that.
> >
> > I think Legendary would be fine assuming this isn’t Halo 2 grade lmao. H2 and H3 Skulls were the best and would love to see Infinite go back to something similar in nature
>
> I generally agree with this, I enjoy innovating with new skulls but too many could make the experience too chaotic, then again that just gives the community more reason to innovate to overcome!

I disagree with have to find them on Legendary we should be able to find them on any difficulty like in Halo CE Anniversary