Halo Infinite shield visuals

I am really enjoying the tech preview, but my only complaint is that with the red outline on enemies it is hard to tell when an enemy’s shield is broken. I don’t know if im the only one who feels this way but i find it hard when engaging an enemy the integrity of their shield and if they even have one up.

> 2533274986474552;1:
> I am really enjoying the tech preview, but my only complaint is that with the red outline on enemies it is hard to tell when an enemy’s shield is broken. I don’t know if im the only one who feels this way but i find it hard when engaging an enemy the integrity of their shield and if they even have one up.

The entire visual damage feedback system is just not good. You can barely tell when their shields are down or when they’ve recharged. It’s just a mess of colours now. It needs to be changed big time. Maybe getting rid of FoF outlines and shadings would do the trick. As well as improve the quality of the shield pop effect and then make the electrical flair easier to see to know that the shields are currently down.

Yah if it lets us just change the shield color even will help because having the outline and the shield be red makes it difficult i just hopw they give a similiar color choice but just for the shiled instead of the whole enemy go.