HALO: INFINITE Release

Am I the only person pumped for halo infinite after waiting for like, 2 years?

I’m pretty damn hyped. I’ll finally be able to at least get my hands on it on the 24th. Most likely.

most of us were waiting for 6 lol

I’ve been waiting for 6 years OP ever since Halo 5 was released, I was sort of disappointed and ever since been waiting for the next Halo game.

> 2535443174156962;1:
> Am I the only person pumped for halo infinite after waiting for like, 2 years?

I have been waiting for about 6 years man so idk what ur talking about. But we are all pumped.

> 2535443174156962;1:
> Am I the only person pumped for halo infinite after waiting for like, 2 years?

I was. Until I saw how they chose to monetize the game.

343 monetizing literal color combinations killed the game for me.
I’m not giving them a cent until they change Armor Coatings.

I’d love for somebody to name a company that removed one of the most basic(and oldest) features and put it behind a paywall. Because I’ve got nothing.

I’ll be watching Critikal play the campaign on Twitch. I like Halo as much as the next guy, but 343 is pathetic.
I’m holding on to my 60$, 343 has done nothing to earn it. I will be giving my money to Battlefield 2042 instead.

> 2535444395359788;6:
> > 2535443174156962;1:
> > Am I the only person pumped for halo infinite after waiting for like, 2 years?
>
> I was. Until I saw how they chose to monetize the game.
>
> 343 monetizing literal****color combinations killed the game for me.
> I’m not giving them a cent until they change Armor Coatings.
>
> I’d love for somebody to name a company that removed one of the most basic(and oldest) features and put it behind a paywall. Because I’ve got nothing.
>
> I’ll be watching Critikal play the campaign on Twitch. I like Halo as much as the next guy, but 343 is pathetic.
> I’m holding on to my 60$, 343 has done nothing to earn it. I will be giving my money to Battlefield 2042 instead.

the game is free. What do u expect? If its a free MP, they should be monetizing it and there are things u can earn in game and not just solely through the battle pass.

Absolutely hyped!! hell I am hyped for the tech preview later next week.

> 2535445910457035;7:
> > 2535444395359788;6:
> > > 2535443174156962;1:
> > > Am I the only person pumped for halo infinite after waiting for like, 2 years?
> >
> > I was. Until I saw how they chose to monetize the game.
> >
> > 343 monetizing literal****color combinations killed the game for me.
> > I’m not giving them a cent until they change Armor Coatings.
> >
> > I’d love for somebody to name a company that removed one of the most basic(and oldest) features and put it behind a paywall. Because I’ve got nothing.
> >
> > I’ll be watching Critikal play the campaign on Twitch. I like Halo as much as the next guy, but 343 is pathetic.
> > I’m holding on to my 60$, 343 has done nothing to earn it. I will be giving my money to Battlefield 2042 instead.
>
> the game is free. What do u expect? If its a free MP, they should be monetizing it and there are things u can earn in game and not just solely through the battle pass.

I expect to be able to change my armor color to whatever I want. You know, like every Halo game ever? Or a huge step up from previous Spartan customization.

Maybe if Infinite wasn’t a rushed joke that is missing a bunch of features, it could justify 60$.
Or maybe they could monetize patterns/materials for armor instead of, literal colors (like, stripes, dots, camo, chrome, scratched armor, that type of stuff).

They don’t care one bit about player expression and it’s painfully obvious. I’m glad you’re cool with paying for colors dude lol. I think it’s pathetic.

Push back hard enough and they might actually give you the tools to make your own coatings. 343 is pretty good at walking stuff back.

> 2535444395359788;9:
> > 2535445910457035;7:
> > > 2535444395359788;6:
> > > > 2535443174156962;1:
> > > > Am I the only person pumped for halo infinite after waiting for like, 2 years?
> > >
> > > I was. Until I saw how they chose to monetize the game.
> > >
> > > 343 monetizing literal****color combinations killed the game for me.
> > > I’m not giving them a cent until they change Armor Coatings.
> > >
> > > I’d love for somebody to name a company that removed one of the most basic(and oldest) features and put it behind a paywall. Because I’ve got nothing.
> > >
> > > I’ll be watching Critikal play the campaign on Twitch. I like Halo as much as the next guy, but 343 is pathetic.
> > > I’m holding on to my 60$, 343 has done nothing to earn it. I will be giving my money to Battlefield 2042 instead.
> >
> > the game is free. What do u expect? If its a free MP, they should be monetizing it and there are things u can earn in game and not just solely through the battle pass.
>
> I expect to be able to change my armor color to whatever I want. You know, like every Halo game ever? Or a huge step up from previous Spartan customization.
>
> Maybe if Infinite wasn’t a rushed joke that is missing a bunch of features, it could justify 60$.
> Or maybe they could monetize patterns/materials for armor instead of, literal colors (like, stripes, dots, camo, chrome, scratched armor, that type of stuff).
>
> They don’t care one bit about player expression and it’s painfully obvious. I’m glad you’re cool with paying for colors dude lol. I think it’s pathetic.
>
> Push back hard enough and they might actually give you the tools to make your own coatings. 343 is pretty good at walking stuff back.

Again it cost 0 dollars to get the multiplayer. Therefore, there needs to be a reason to get money from the game. That is why they’re adding content that needs to be pay to get. If you have problems with it just don’t pay for any of it to play the game. That is what I am doing and there is content that you can get through playing only. 343 had that in mind too. You also realise that 343 is a bunch of ex bungie employees that are passionate about this game right? Don’t be toxic about it. If you don’t like it try and make some constructive feedback about it in the upcoming flights. Complaining about it here doesn’t get you anywhere.

> 2535445910457035;10:
> > 2535444395359788;9:
> > > 2535445910457035;7:
> > > > 2535444395359788;6:
> > > > > 2535443174156962;1:
> > > > > Am I the only person pumped for halo infinite after waiting for like, 2 years?
> > > >
> > > > I was. Until I saw how they chose to monetize the game.
> > > >
> > > > 343 monetizing literal****color combinations killed the game for me.
> > > > I’m not giving them a cent until they change Armor Coatings.
> > > >
> > > > I’d love for somebody to name a company that removed one of the most basic(and oldest) features and put it behind a paywall. Because I’ve got nothing.
> > > >
> > > > I’ll be watching Critikal play the campaign on Twitch. I like Halo as much as the next guy, but 343 is pathetic.
> > > > I’m holding on to my 60$, 343 has done nothing to earn it. I will be giving my money to Battlefield 2042 instead.
> > >
> > > the game is free. What do u expect? If its a free MP, they should be monetizing it and there are things u can earn in game and not just solely through the battle pass.
> >
> > I expect to be able to change my armor color to whatever I want. You know, like every Halo game ever? Or a huge step up from previous Spartan customization.
> >
> > Maybe if Infinite wasn’t a rushed joke that is missing a bunch of features, it could justify 60$.
> > Or maybe they could monetize patterns/materials for armor instead of, literal colors (like, stripes, dots, camo, chrome, scratched armor, that type of stuff).
> >
> > They don’t care one bit about player expression and it’s painfully obvious. I’m glad you’re cool with paying for colors dude lol. I think it’s pathetic.
> >
> > Push back hard enough and they might actually give you the tools to make your own coatings. 343 is pretty good at walking stuff back.
>
> Again it cost 0 dollars to get the multiplayer. Therefore, there needs to be a reason to get money from the game. That is why they’re adding content that needs to be pay to get. If you have problems with it just don’t pay for any of it to play the game. That is what I am doing and there is content that you can get through playing only. 343 had that in mind too. You also realise that 343 is a bunch of ex bungie employees that are passionate about this game right? Don’t be toxic about it. If you don’t like it try and make some constructive feedback about it in the upcoming flights. Complaining about it here doesn’t get you anywhere.

It’s like you didn’t read my post lol. I didn’t say they shouldn’t monetize the game: I said paying for colors is embarrassing.

I’ll say it one more time for you guy. 343 doesn’t care about you. The only thing they respond to is mass pushback from their fanbase or being dumped on by review sites (Halo 5 got leagues better and it wasn’t from people saying “nah guys it’s good, lootboxes are great”).

If we get a better armor system remember it was because people like me who have standards. Keep begging for color combinations from 343 lol.

> 2535444395359788;11:
> > 2535445910457035;10:
> > > 2535444395359788;9:
> > > > 2535445910457035;7:
> > > > > 2535444395359788;6:
> > > > > > 2535443174156962;1:
> > > > > > Am I the only person pumped for halo infinite after waiting for like, 2 years?
> > > > >
> > > > > I was. Until I saw how they chose to monetize the game.
> > > > >
> > > > > 343 monetizing literal****color combinations killed the game for me.
> > > > > I’m not giving them a cent until they change Armor Coatings.
> > > > >
> > > > > I’d love for somebody to name a company that removed one of the most basic(and oldest) features and put it behind a paywall. Because I’ve got nothing.
> > > > >
> > > > > I’ll be watching Critikal play the campaign on Twitch. I like Halo as much as the next guy, but 343 is pathetic.
> > > > > I’m holding on to my 60$, 343 has done nothing to earn it. I will be giving my money to Battlefield 2042 instead.
> > > >
> > > > the game is free. What do u expect? If its a free MP, they should be monetizing it and there are things u can earn in game and not just solely through the battle pass.
> > >
> > > I expect to be able to change my armor color to whatever I want. You know, like every Halo game ever? Or a huge step up from previous Spartan customization.
> > >
> > > Maybe if Infinite wasn’t a rushed joke that is missing a bunch of features, it could justify 60$.
> > > Or maybe they could monetize patterns/materials for armor instead of, literal colors (like, stripes, dots, camo, chrome, scratched armor, that type of stuff).
> > >
> > > They don’t care one bit about player expression and it’s painfully obvious. I’m glad you’re cool with paying for colors dude lol. I think it’s pathetic.
> > >
> > > Push back hard enough and they might actually give you the tools to make your own coatings. 343 is pretty good at walking stuff back.
> >
> > Again it cost 0 dollars to get the multiplayer. Therefore, there needs to be a reason to get money from the game. That is why they’re adding content that needs to be pay to get. If you have problems with it just don’t pay for any of it to play the game. That is what I am doing and there is content that you can get through playing only. 343 had that in mind too. You also realise that 343 is a bunch of ex bungie employees that are passionate about this game right? Don’t be toxic about it. If you don’t like it try and make some constructive feedback about it in the upcoming flights. Complaining about it here doesn’t get you anywhere.
>
> It’s like you didn’t read my post lol. I didn’t say they shouldn’t monetize the game: I said paying for colors is embarrassing.
>
> I’ll say it one more time for you guy. 343 doesn’t care about you. The only thing they respond to is mass pushback from their fanbase or being dumped on by review sites (Halo 5 got leagues better and it wasn’t from people saying “nah guys it’s good, lootboxes are great”).
>
> If we get a better armor system remember it was because people like me who have standards. Keep begging for color combinations from 343 lol.

who said i was begging for color combinations but okay just assume things and be a baby about things. Says 343 doesnt care about me but proceeds to seek attention from others. YIKES people like you are just toxic.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2535445910457035;12:
> > 2535444395359788;11:
> > > 2535445910457035;10:
> > > > 2535444395359788;9:
> > > > > 2535445910457035;7:
> > > > > > 2535444395359788;6:
> > > > > > > 2535443174156962;1:
> > > > > > > Am I the only person pumped for halo infinite after waiting for like, 2 years?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I was. Until I saw how they chose to monetize the game.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > 343 monetizing literal****color combinations killed the game for me.
> > > > > > I’m not giving them a cent until they change Armor Coatings.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’d love for somebody to name a company that removed one of the most basic(and oldest) features and put it behind a paywall. Because I’ve got nothing.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’ll be watching Critikal play the campaign on Twitch. I like Halo as much as the next guy, but 343 is pathetic.
> > > > > > I’m holding on to my 60$, 343 has done nothing to earn it. I will be giving my money to Battlefield 2042 instead.
> > > > >
> > > > > the game is free. What do u expect? If its a free MP, they should be monetizing it and there are things u can earn in game and not just solely through the battle pass.
> > > >
> > > > I expect to be able to change my armor color to whatever I want. You know, like every Halo game ever? Or a huge step up from previous Spartan customization.
> > > >
> > > > Maybe if Infinite wasn’t a rushed joke that is missing a bunch of features, it could justify 60$.
> > > > Or maybe they could monetize patterns/materials for armor instead of, literal colors (like, stripes, dots, camo, chrome, scratched armor, that type of stuff).
> > > >
> > > > They don’t care one bit about player expression and it’s painfully obvious. I’m glad you’re cool with paying for colors dude lol. I think it’s pathetic.
> > > >
> > > > Push back hard enough and they might actually give you the tools to make your own coatings. 343 is pretty good at walking stuff back.
> > >
> > > Again it cost 0 dollars to get the multiplayer. Therefore, there needs to be a reason to get money from the game. That is why they’re adding content that needs to be pay to get. If you have problems with it just don’t pay for any of it to play the game. That is what I am doing and there is content that you can get through playing only. 343 had that in mind too. You also realise that 343 is a bunch of ex bungie employees that are passionate about this game right? Don’t be toxic about it. If you don’t like it try and make some constructive feedback about it in the upcoming flights. Complaining about it here doesn’t get you anywhere.
> >
> > It’s like you didn’t read my post lol. I didn’t say they shouldn’t monetize the game: I said paying for colors is embarrassing.
> >
> > I’ll say it one more time for you guy. 343 doesn’t care about you. The only thing they respond to is mass pushback from their fanbase or being dumped on by review sites (Halo 5 got leagues better and it wasn’t from people saying “nah guys it’s good, lootboxes are great”).
> >
> > If we get a better armor system remember it was because people like me who have standards. Keep begging for color combinations from 343 lol.
>
> who said i was begging for color combinations but okay just assume things and be a baby about things. Says 343 doesnt care about me but proceeds to seek attention from others. YIKES people like you are just toxic.

Opinion = attention seeking. You are dumb dumb my dude.

Elder Scrolls fans: “You call that a wait?”

> 2533274918007912;14:
> Elder Scrolls fans: “You call that a wait?”

LOL

“Todd where is Elderscrolls 6?? The trailer is 3 years old Todd!”

Todd the God Howard giving Skyrim new DLC

Nah. Cause these launch day and whats being released is kinda suspect.