Halo infinite radar

The radar in halo infinite we have yet to see but what I would like from it is pretty much the team arena style radar from halo 5 ranked. I would only like to show up on radar if I’m sprinting I dont deserve to be punished by regular radar for moving around the map. I like to go into halo sometimes and not sweat every encounter I like the element of surprise and getting frequent assassinations is a good bonus

IDK, I hear you but I also like the idea of having to crouch to avoid regular radar detection and then sprinting gives you away through louder sound and punishes you by not allowing you to shoot as accurately or quickly when you encounter a surprise opponent.

> 2533274841519598;2:
> IDK, I hear you but I also like the idea of having to crouch to avoid regular radar detection and then sprinting gives you away through louder sound and punishes you by not allowing you to shoot as accurately or quickly when you encounter a surprise opponent.

I like the crouch to avoid as well or halo needs to up its audio game because it doesn’t do well at making footsteps heard even with great headphones.