Halo Infinite: Playable Elite Armor Customization.

> 2535447040399614;44:
> > 2535421473250468;9:
> > Playable Elites
>
> And make it so we can properly customize there whole armor

I actually disagree… I like it when Elite armor is just a whole set. Hear me out. I feel like when you are able to customize Elite armor, it sacrifices some of the extremely unique looks that it can offer from being a whole set. It’s not like Human armor which is more malleable because of its nature I suppose. Elite Armor is very unique and almost “Elvish” in its design and appearance. When I say “Elvish” I mean just very fantasy like. You get what I’m trying to say? That’s why I actually prefer full sets rather than customizable armor. It just doesn’t work with the current appearance of Sangheili Armor in my opinion. I mean, Imagine Halo Reach Ultra shoulders, Zealot Helmet, and minor Wrist Armor… I mean… That would look pretty ugly. You see what I mean?

> 2535421473250468;1:
> > 2535447040399614;44:
> > > 2535421473250468;9:
> > > Playable Elites
> >
> > And make it so we can properly customize there whole armor
>
> I actually disagree… I like it when Elite armor is just a whole set. Hear me out. I feel like when you are able to customize Elite armor, it sacrifices some of the extremely unique looks that it can offer from being a whole set. It’s not like Human armor which is more malleable because of its nature I suppose. Elite Armor is very unique and almost “Elvish” in its design and appearance. When I say “Elvish” I mean just very fantasy like. You get what I’m trying to say? That’s why I actually prefer full sets rather than customizable armor. It just doesn’t work with the current appearance of Sangheili Armor in my opinion. I mean, Imagine Halo Reach Ultra shoulders, Zealot Helmet, and minor Wrist Armor… I mean… That would look pretty ugly. You see what I mean?

I understand tough Personally, I don’t care what they do with them as long as there back in as playable characters.

If they decide to do something similar to what they did in Halo Reach it would look perfect.

> 2533274842428280;3:
> If they decide to do something similar to what they did in Halo Reach it would look perfect.

I agree as long as they offer some good designs.

I like whole armor sets as well, however the ability to customize elite armor pieces in Halo 3 was so fun for anyone who like to play as elites, including me! :grinning:

I want them to have elite customization like Halo 3 and to add arbiters classic and new armor as unlockables.

As long as i get to play as a Elite again i don’t care about the customization. I just want to be one again!

(silently hopes for a Sangheili-SpinOff-Game)

> 2533274830139566;7:
> As long as i get to play as a Elite again i don’t care about the customization. I just want to be one again!
>
> (silently hopes for a Sangheili-SpinOff-Game)

I am hoping for the same thing honestly.

I like being able to customize my Elite instead of an armor set. If Playable Elites return, I hope they can be as customizable as Spartans.

> 2533274866906624;5:
> I like whole armor sets as well, however the ability to customize elite armor pieces in Halo 3 was so fun for anyone who like to play as elites, including me! :grinning:

Me to!

> 2535415309889058;10:
> > 2533274866906624;5:
> > I like whole armor sets as well, however the ability to customize elite armor pieces in Halo 3 was so fun for anyone who like to play as elites, including me! :grinning:
>
> Me to!

We have been missing playable elites for too long now, and honestly Reach didn’t allow us to play elites or customize them near as freely as Halo 3 did.

> 2533274866906624;11:
> > 2535415309889058;10:
> > > 2533274866906624;5:
> > > I like whole armor sets as well, however the ability to customize elite armor pieces in Halo 3 was so fun for anyone who like to play as elites, including me! :grinning:
> >
> > Me to!
>
> We have been missing playable elites for too long now, and honestly Reach didn’t allow us to play elites or customize them near as freely as Halo 3 did.

True but they had more unique designs though and were still fun especially when armor abilities reacted differently with them. Like when jet packs were different for elites compared to humans it’s such a great detail.

> 2533274866906624;11:
> > 2535415309889058;10:
> > > 2533274866906624;5:
> > > I like whole armor sets as well, however the ability to customize elite armor pieces in Halo 3 was so fun for anyone who like to play as elites, including me! :grinning:
> >
> > Me to!
>
> We have been missing playable elites for too long now, and honestly Reach didn’t allow us to play elites or customize them near as freely as Halo 3 did.

Agreed.

I get where your coming from, there’s a certain completeness to having Elites be fully clad in a complete set of armour, but I have to disagree.

I love customizing my Halo 3 Elite, Flight helmet and chest, and Combat shoulders. It makes me feel like I’ve connected more with him, and put my own spin on what he looks like. But in Reach I’m only limited to what the game allows me to pick, thus I have less of a say in my own characters identity. (Not like reach did a good job of representing us Sangheili in general multiplayer though in the first place, we hardly had two game modes to show off)

I will say though, like I said before I do feel that having full sets has a completeness to it. I really like all of the reach armours for Elites, and I do hope they all come back. So far it looks like that may be the case in Infinite too.

> 2535421473250468;1:
> > 2535447040399614;44:
> > > Playable Elites
> >
>
> I actually disagree… I like it when Elite armor is just a whole set. Hear me out. I feel like when you are able to customize Elite armor, it sacrifices some of the extremely unique looks that it can offer from being a whole set. It’s not like Human armor which is more malleable because of its nature I suppose. Elite Armor is very unique and almost “Elvish” in its design and appearance. When I say “Elvish” I mean just very fantasy like. You get what I’m trying to say? That’s why I actually prefer full sets rather than customizable armor. It just doesn’t work with the current appearance of Sangheili Armor in my opinion. I mean, Imagine Halo Reach Ultra shoulders, Zealot Helmet, and minor Wrist Armor… I mean… That would look pretty ugly. You see what I mean?

I think the customization will be with an spartan and a brute, it would go with the thematic of the game and for me would be interesting, but no one says no to Elites.

> 2535421473250468;1:
> > 2535447040399614;44:
> > > Playable Elites
> >
>

I agree and disagree. Some of the armor combos didnt really fit well. The minors helm would have looked awesome with the general body.

> 2535457312280301;15:
> > 2535421473250468;1:
> > > 2535447040399614;44:
> > > > 2535421473250468;9:
> > > > Playable Elites
> > >
> > > And make it so we can properly customize there whole armor
> >
> > I actually disagree… I like it when Elite armor is just a whole set. Hear me out. I feel like when you are able to customize Elite armor, it sacrifices some of the extremely unique looks that it can offer from being a whole set. It’s not like Human armor which is more malleable because of its nature I suppose. Elite Armor is very unique and almost “Elvish” in its design and appearance. When I say “Elvish” I mean just very fantasy like. You get what I’m trying to say? That’s why I actually prefer full sets rather than customizable armor. It just doesn’t work with the current appearance of Sangheili Armor in my opinion. I mean, Imagine Halo Reach Ultra shoulders, Zealot Helmet, and minor Wrist Armor… I mean… That would look pretty ugly. You see what I mean?
>
> I think the customization will be with an spartan and a brute, it would go with the thematic of the game and for me would be interesting, but no one says no to Elites.

Playable brutes would certainly be something.

> 2535457312280301;15:
> > 2535421473250468;1:
> > > 2535447040399614;44:
> > > > 2535421473250468;9:
> > > > Playable Elites
> > >
> > > And make it so we can properly customize there whole armor
> >
> > I actually disagree… I like it when Elite armor is just a whole set. Hear me out. I feel like when you are able to customize Elite armor, it sacrifices some of the extremely unique looks that it can offer from being a whole set. It’s not like Human armor which is more malleable because of its nature I suppose. Elite Armor is very unique and almost “Elvish” in its design and appearance. When I say “Elvish” I mean just very fantasy like. You get what I’m trying to say? That’s why I actually prefer full sets rather than customizable armor. It just doesn’t work with the current appearance of Sangheili Armor in my opinion. I mean, Imagine Halo Reach Ultra shoulders, Zealot Helmet, and minor Wrist Armor… I mean… That would look pretty ugly. You see what I mean?
>
> I think the customization will be with an spartan and a brute, it would go with the thematic of the game and for me would be interesting, but no one says no to Elites.

Brute’s are all well and good, but elites are sooooooo much cooler! If it comes to a choice between them ditch the brutes, put in the elites.

> 2535415309889058;18:
> > 2535457312280301;15:
> > > 2535421473250468;1:
> > > > 2535447040399614;44:
> > > > > 2535421473250468;9:
> > > > > Playable Elites
> > > >
> > > > And make it so we can properly customize there whole armor
> > >
> > > I actually disagree… I like it when Elite armor is just a whole set. Hear me out. I feel like when you are able to customize Elite armor, it sacrifices some of the extremely unique looks that it can offer from being a whole set. It’s not like Human armor which is more malleable because of its nature I suppose. Elite Armor is very unique and almost “Elvish” in its design and appearance. When I say “Elvish” I mean just very fantasy like. You get what I’m trying to say? That’s why I actually prefer full sets rather than customizable armor. It just doesn’t work with the current appearance of Sangheili Armor in my opinion. I mean, Imagine Halo Reach Ultra shoulders, Zealot Helmet, and minor Wrist Armor… I mean… That would look pretty ugly. You see what I mean?
> >
> > I think the customization will be with an spartan and a brute, it would go with the thematic of the game and for me would be interesting, but no one says no to Elites.
>
> Brute’s are all well and good, but elites are sooooooo much cooler! If it comes to a choice between them ditch the brutes, put in the elites.

Or even better include them both and have three species to choose from.

> 2533274858572140;12:
> > 2533274866906624;11:
> > > 2535415309889058;10:
> > > > 2533274866906624;5:
> > > > I like whole armor sets as well, however the ability to customize elite armor pieces in Halo 3 was so fun for anyone who like to play as elites, including me! :grinning:
> > >
> > > Me to!
> >
> > We have been missing playable elites for too long now, and honestly Reach didn’t allow us to play elites or customize them near as freely as Halo 3 did.
>
> True but they had more unique designs though and were still fun especially when armor abilities reacted differently with them. Like when jet packs were different for elites compared to humans it’s such a great detail.

I agree. Great detail. :+1: So it’s easy to see that 343 has a lot to work with.