Halo: Infinite playable demo (for players)

Could we get that demo on the Microsoft store, so everyone else can play it?

Infinite will get testing flights trough the Insider program, there’s no ETA on when it will start though.

Check this out ,Xbox Series X Teases MORE in Games Showcase Interview w/ Major Nelson | Xbox Exclusive Game Trailers - YouTube

Around the 9:40 mark…

> 2694117634230694;3:
> Check this out ,Xbox Series X Teases MORE in Games Showcase Interview w/ Major Nelson | Xbox Exclusive Game Trailers - YouTube
>
> Around the 9:40 mark…

lol interesting

> 2535458343546382;1:
> Could we get that demo on the Microsoft store, so everyone else can play it?

When i saw the “press start to play demo” i really got my hopes up.

Had my fingers crossed that they would tell us it was in the store to download after :frowning:

I imagine there was a good chance that they would have released the demo, the fact it’s an older build and they didn’t bother to update it means that might of had it ready and didn’t want to show us better looking gameplay only to let us then play something that looked worse. However with the overall disappointed reaction to the trailer they wanted to continue to work on it more before they release a demo, that or the demo is only available for a small number of insiders.

> 2535458343546382;1:
> Could we get that demo on the Microsoft store, so everyone else can play it?

Don’t worry we will get a multiplayer beta in the form of a battle royal. Its literally on their halo infinite website, just go to it and set your geo-location to japan then scroll down to additional information. Don’t forget to google translate. Heres a link if you dont believe me 『Halo Infinite』: Xbox Game Pass で提供中 | Xbox

> 2533274855860700;7:
> > 2535458343546382;1:
> > Could we get that demo on the Microsoft store, so everyone else can play it?
>
> Don’t worry we will get a multiplayer beta in the form of a battle royal. Its literally on their halo infinite website, just go to it and set your geo-location to japan then scroll down to additional information. Don’t forget to google translate. Heres a link if you dont believe me 『Halo Infinite』: Xbox Game Pass で提供中 | Xbox

Have you some screenshot?, i can’t change my geo-location.

> 2533274855860700;7:
> > 2535458343546382;1:
> > Could we get that demo on the Microsoft store, so everyone else can play it?
>
> Don’t worry we will get a multiplayer beta in the form of a battle royal. Its literally on their halo infinite website, just go to it and set your geo-location to japan then scroll down to additional information. Don’t forget to google translate. Heres a link if you dont believe me 『Halo Infinite』: Xbox Game Pass で提供中 | Xbox

You sure thats not just an issue with the translation? Other locations just list it as a shooter

> 2533274855860700;7:
> > 2535458343546382;1:
> > Could we get that demo on the Microsoft store, so everyone else can play it?
>
> Don’t worry we will get a multiplayer beta in the form of a battle royal. Its literally on their halo infinite website, just go to it and set your geo-location to japan then scroll down to additional information. Don’t forget to google translate. Heres a link if you dont believe me 『Halo Infinite』: Xbox Game Pass で提供中 | Xbox

I saw where it said battle royal but be aware 343 i. made a public statement a while ago that Infinite will not feature battle royal mode at all ever.

> 2535458343546382;1:
> Could we get that demo on the Microsoft store, so everyone else can play it?

Try joining the Insider program if you haven’t already.

> 2533274935998499;9:
> > 2533274855860700;7:
> > > 2535458343546382;1:
> > > Could we get that demo on the Microsoft store, so everyone else can play it?
> >
> > Don’t worry we will get a multiplayer beta in the form of a battle royal. Its literally on their halo infinite website, just go to it and set your geo-location to japan then scroll down to additional information. Don’t forget to google translate. Heres a link if you dont believe me 『Halo Infinite』: Xbox Game Pass で提供中 | Xbox
>
> You sure thats not just an issue with the translation? Other locations just list it as a shooter

It is 100% a translation issue.

> 2694117634230694;3:
> Check this out ,Xbox Series X Teases MORE in Games Showcase Interview w/ Major Nelson | Xbox Exclusive Game Trailers - YouTube
>
> Around the 9:40 mark…

Hadn’t seen this before, but it certainly sounds like we’ll at least be getting some form of campaign demo even if they aren’t able to do a multiplayer beta this time around.

> 2533274927740213;12:
> > 2533274935998499;9:
> > > 2533274855860700;7:
> > > > 2535458343546382;1:
> > > > Could we get that demo on the Microsoft store, so everyone else can play it?
> > >
> > > Don’t worry we will get a multiplayer beta in the form of a battle royal. Its literally on their halo infinite website, just go to it and set your geo-location to japan then scroll down to additional information. Don’t forget to google translate. Heres a link if you dont believe me 『Halo Infinite』: Xbox Game Pass で提供中 | Xbox
> >
> > You sure thats not just an issue with the translation? Other locations just list it as a shooter
>
> It is 100% a translation issue.

  • _https://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/games/halo-infinite_The bold tells what language it’s in. Use en-us for the English version.
    Or just use this link.

I’m very much excited at the prospect of a small single player demo, even if we end up not getting multiplayer flights due to everything that’s happened. Seeing the game on a 4K stream is one thing, but actually having it being rendered natively is another and may help shed light on the true state of the visuals.