Halo Infinite PC requirements

I’m not sure if it’s already been mentioned but I was just wondering if anyone knows what the minimum and recommended PC specs are? I’m fairly new to the PC gaming world, so I’m not exactly up to scratch on what hardware is great or not.

I have an Intel I7-9700F, 16GB RAM and an Nvidia RTX 2070. I usually play in 1080p as I don’t think my setup can’t handle 4K…I just hope I can have an enjoyable gaming experience when Infinite finally drops :smiley:

You’ve got a pretty good setup right there. That should be more than enough to run Halo Infinite at 1080p 60 fps with most if not all graphics settings turned up to high. The Steam Page of Halo Infinite has the minimum and recommended specs needed to play Infinite so I definitely recommend checking that out. I’ll paste them here just in case.

MINIMUM:

<ul class=“bb_ul”> - Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system - OS: Windows 10 RS3 x64 - Processor: AMD FX-8370 or Intel i5-4440 - Memory: 8 GB RAM - Graphics: AMD RX 570 or Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti - DirectX: Version 12 - Storage: 50 GB available space - RECOMMENDED:

<ul class=“bb_ul”> - Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system - OS: Windows 10 19H2 x64 - Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X or Intel i7-9700k - Memory: 16 GB RAM - Graphics: Radeon RX 5700 XT or Nvidia RTX 2070 - DirectX: Version 12 - Storage: 50 GB available space[/list][/list]Looks like you’re right there at the recommended spec line for the game! I wouldn’t worry too much about the fact that your CPU isn’t an exact match for the recommended processor. The 9700F is basically the same as the 9700K just without an integrated graphics chip and it runs at a slower clock speed. Regardless you should have no problem with running the game at 1080P and above 60 FPS.

you have almost the exact “recommended” specs except you have a 9700f and not a 9700k.

> 2533274866022405;2:
> You’ve got a pretty good setup right there. That should be more than enough to run Halo Infinite at 1080p 60 fps with most if not all graphics settings turned up to high. The Steam Page of Halo Infinite has the minimum and recommended specs needed to play Infinite so I definitely recommend checking that out. I’ll paste them here just in case.
> snip
> [/list]Looks like you’re right there at the recommended spec line for the game! I wouldn’t worry too much about the fact that your CPU isn’t an exact match for the recommended processor. The 9700F is basically the same as the 9700K just without an integrated graphics chip and it runs at a slower clock speed. Regardless you should have no problem with running the game at 1080P and above 60 FPS.

I was gonna say 60 fps is pretty mediocre for PC shooters a but then you went and said his setup can easily get above that.

well as someone who made the switch about 3 years ago, I’d say your setup is just fine for Halo Infinites release. Also, I wouldn’t bother trying to run 4K on any game. I’d value the higher performance and framerate than the number of pixels on my screen.

> 2533274859584137;4:
> > 2533274866022405;2:
> > You’ve got a pretty good setup right there. That should be more than enough to run Halo Infinite at 1080p 60 fps with most if not all graphics settings turned up to high. The Steam Page of Halo Infinite has the minimum and recommended specs needed to play Infinite so I definitely recommend checking that out. I’ll paste them here just in case.
> > snip
> > [/list]Looks like you’re right there at the recommended spec line for the game! I wouldn’t worry too much about the fact that your CPU isn’t an exact match for the recommended processor. The 9700F is basically the same as the 9700K just without an integrated graphics chip and it runs at a slower clock speed. Regardless you should have no problem with running the game at 1080P and above 60 FPS.
>
> I was gonna say 60 fps is pretty mediocre for PC shooters a but then you went and said his setup can easily get above that.

True 60fps is the bare minimum of what most gamers on PC will look for. As a mostly console gamer myself I haven’t really ever experienced much above 60 fps lol

> 2533274925727172;5:
> well as someone who made the switch about 3 years ago, I’d say your setup is just fine for Halo Infinites release. Also, I wouldn’t bother trying to run 4K on any game. I’d value the higher performance and framerate than the number of pixels on my screen.

this is pretty subjective though, even for shooters. Like i have a 3090 and ill still run games at like 40fps at 1440p because i would rather have it look nice instead of run well, games like BFFV with max ray tracing in multiplayer. God i hope infinite launches with ray tracing and they havent pushed it back aswell.

What do you recommend having?

I think you’ll be fine.

I’m not a pc gamer but the only way I’m playing infinite if or when I get invited is a gaming laptop.

My specs are as follows:

• AMD Ryzen™ 5 processor - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 (4 GB) - 8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storageI hope it’ll be able to run decently on my end.

Should a 1650, 32 gigs of ram, and a Ryzen 5 3400g be good?

> 2535461721827044;10:
> Should a 1650, 32 gigs of ram, and a Ryzen 5 3400g be good?

I know 32 gigs is overkill but i only have a internal SSD right now.