[Halo Infinite PC] Consistent Latency/Lag Problems

I have been experiencing extreme lag and rubber-banding while playing multiplayer matches. Trying to get headshots is impossible since the enemies just pop in and out of existence.
At first I thought it was my connection, but it’s ~20 Mbps and I don’t get any noticeable lag when playing Halo: MCC. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a way to see the ping while playing?

Do you have a VPN? I saw some people were unable to connect to matchmaking servers without one. If you do have one, I am wondering if you used one if the Lag would go away. If it Does Id suggest submitting a ticket. And listing your ISP, and where you’re playing from.

> 2533274811158328;2:
> Do you have a VPN? I saw some people were unable to connect to matchmaking servers without one. If you do have one, I am wondering if you used one if the Lag would go away. If it Does Id suggest submitting a ticket. And listing your ISP, and where you’re playing from.

I’m only using an ethernet connection without a VPN, no custom DNS, etc. That’s a good suggestion, I wanted to ask here and see if it was a server-side issue before submitting a ticket. Thanks for the response!

> 2533274799420331;1:
> I have been experiencing extreme lag and rubber-banding while playing multiplayer matches. Trying to get headshots is impossible since the enemies just pop in and out of existence.
> At first I thought it was my connection, but it’s ~20 Mbps and I don’t get any noticeable lag when playing Halo: MCC. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a way to see the ping while playing?

Same here,I’m also experiencing Intense lag problems,its either 280,400ping and only one match I got 50ping